Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea Tea uploaded by Ana M.

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea Tea

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea: Homemade goodness in a bottle USDA organic Kosher Premium green tea leaves Infused with spearmint and real honey Family size 64 oz. bottles 8 pack see more...

• How sweet is this tea? Is it super sugary or can you really taste t...3 Answers
  • "Not to sweet, and the mint tastes great in this drink!" in 1 review
  • "When I was pregnant I found it at walmart and filled the top shelf of my fridge with it." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
This tea is a must have in my #beachbag! It's light and refreshing. It's the perfect drink to revive you after an afternoon in the sun. It's pretty affordable, and it's easier than making your own iced tea. It's just sweet enough - not too sugary and you can taste the mint!
Patty B.
Patty B.
Denton, TX
This Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea is great! When I had a sore throat, this tea tasted refreshing. The mint is strong! I felt a bit better about drinking this tea because it was organic and not as processed as other teas on the grocery shelfs!
Tanner S.
Tanner S.
Ironton, OH
Love, love, love this tea. It's a tad expensive and very hard to find in my area, but such a nice surprise from time to time.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
OMG!! I am obsessed with this drink! It tastes so amazing and it's so good for you too!!
Ana M.
Ana M.
This brand, and specially this flavor is becoming my go to drink for a quick tasty refresh. I was able to snag them for $1 a glass bottle and I have began stocking up for the remained of the summer. The flavor of the Mint and Honey is very rich to cool off any hot day.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Foodie Expert
Drinking some cold right now but I'm curious if it would taste better hot?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I love these teas, especially the mint one. I also love reading the bottles, great story. They are also inexpensive, which is great.
Salvador L.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
Its simply good and refreshing, you need to try it, Ive been drinking this product now for a few months, my work stocks it regularly and give it to us for free. I'm glad that everyone agreed for this product we all enjoy it here and there is about 1500 of us!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this tea, I'm addicted to teas and this one is my favorite! Just the perfect amount of sweet taste with mint!
Hallie A.
Hallie A.
SMITHFIELD, RI
This tea is amazing! Definitely a little sweet but so good and refreshing. Just wish I could find it in more stores, especially in the large bottles. Highly recommend!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
How sweet is this tea? Is it super sugary or can you really taste the mint?