Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea Tea

based on 19 reviews

Katie C.
  • Not to sweet, and the mint tastes great in this drink! in 1 reviews.

• LaDawn M.
  • When I was pregnant I found it at walmart and filled the top shelf of my fridge with it. in 1 reviews.

• Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea: Homemade goodness in a bottle USDA organic Kosher Premium green tea leaves Infused with spearmint and real honey Family size 64 oz. bottles 8 pack

0 character used

Stormy C.

I don't drink a whole lot of bottle teas, but I love the Sweet Leaf teas and this one is my favorite. I've tried some mint & honey teas where it was basically just green tea with the tiniest hint of flavor, but the mint is very strong in this one. It's really refreshing and I love drinking it on warm afternoons.

Patty B.

This Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea is great! When I had a sore throat, this tea tasted refreshing. The mint is strong! I felt a bit better about drinking this tea because it was organic and not as processed as other teas on the grocery shelfs!

Taylor B.

This is one of the tastiest pre bottled teas, in my opinion! The smoothness of the mint is impeccable, and makes my breath feel fresh. Drinking this green tea and mint tea is such a relaxing and refreshing experience.

Katie C.

I love all sweet leaf products, I think they taste great & I love the cute bottles. Not to sweet, and the mint tastes great in this drink!

Angela K.

OMG!! I am obsessed with this drink! It tastes so amazing and it's so good for you too!!

Brandi T.
    Brandi T.

How sweet is this tea? Is it super sugary or can you really taste the mint?

1 answerFeb 02 - 2015 - 10:20 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now