Add a Photo

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea Tea

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea: Homemade goodness in a bottle USDA organic Kosher Premium green tea leaves Infused with spearmint and real honey Family size 64 oz. bottles 8 pack
Photo (1)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh

This tea is a must have in my #beachbag! It's light and refreshing. It's the perfect drink to revive you after an afternoon in the sun. It's pretty affordable, and it's easier than making your own iced tea. It's just sweet enough - not too sugary and you can taste the mint!
Tanner S.
Tanner S.
Ironton, OH

Love, love, love this tea. It's a tad expensive and very hard to find in my area, but such a nice surprise from time to time.
Patty B.
Patty B.
Denton, TX

This Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea is great! When I had a sore throat, this tea tasted refreshing. The mint is strong! I felt a bit better about drinking this tea because it was organic and not as processed as other teas on the grocery shelfs!
Valencia T.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX

Very popular brand for on the go!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I'm addicted to the mint honey! There's just enough honey and mint flavor that it's not over-powering.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

This is one of the tastiest pre bottled teas, in my opinion! The smoothness of the mint is impeccable, and makes my breath feel fresh. Drinking this green tea and mint tea is such a relaxing and refreshing experience.
Haleigh K.
Haleigh K.
Poplarville, MS

This tea is SO GOOD! I drink it all the time. It has that perfect amount of mint in the green tea. Plus its organic!
LaDawn M.
LaDawn M.
Greenwood, AR

I randomly chose this at a gas station one night and I've been hooked ever since. When I was pregnant I found it at walmart and filled the top shelf of my fridge with it. Love this stuff!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Carthage, NC

I love all sweet leaf products, I think they taste great & I love the cute bottles. Not to sweet, and the mint tastes great in this drink!
Sissi R.
Sissi R.
Rockledge, FL

I bought this after hearing so many good things about it.. and it was not bad But i didn't see what all the hype was about??
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX

How sweet is this tea? Is it super sugary or can you really taste the mint?