Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea Tea

based on 19 reviews

Katie C.
  • Not to sweet, and the mint tastes great in this drink! in 1 reviews.

• LaDawn M.
  • When I was pregnant I found it at walmart and filled the top shelf of my fridge with it. in 1 reviews.

• Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea: Homemade goodness in a bottle USDA organic Kosher Premium green tea leaves Infused with spearmint and real honey Family size 64 oz. bottles 8 pack

0 character used

Sissi R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I bought this after hearing so many good things about it.. and it was not bad But i didn't see what all the hype was about??

Stormy C.

I don't drink a whole lot of bottle teas, but I love the Sweet Leaf teas and this one is my favorite. I've tried some mint & honey teas where it was basically just green tea with the tiniest hint of flavor, but the mint is very strong in this one. It's really refreshing and I love drinking it on warm afternoons.

Ana M.

This brand, and specially this flavor is becoming my go to drink for a quick tasty refresh. I was able to snag them for $1 a glass bottle and I have began stocking up for the remained of the summer. The flavor of the Mint and Honey is very rich to cool off any hot day.

Salvador L.

its simply good and refreshing, you need to try it, Ive been drinking this product now for a few months, my work stocks it regularly and give it to us for free. Im glad that everyone agreed for this product we all enjoy it here and there is about 1500 of us!

Patty B.

This Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea is great! When I had a sore throat, this tea tasted refreshing. The mint is strong! I felt a bit better about drinking this tea because it was organic and not as processed as other teas on the grocery shelfs!

Brandi T.
    Brandi T.

How sweet is this tea? Is it super sugary or can you really taste the mint?

1 answerFeb 02 - 2015 - 10:20 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now