Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea Tea

based on 19 reviews

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea: Homemade goodness in a bottle USDA organic Kosher Premium green tea leaves Infused with spearmint and real honey Family size 64 oz. bottles 8 pack
Highlights
Katie C.
  • Not to sweet, and the mint tastes great in this drink! in 1 reviews.

• LaDawn M.
  • When I was pregnant I found it at walmart and filled the top shelf of my fridge with it. in 1 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Patty B.

This Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea is great! When I had a sore throat, this tea tasted refreshing. The mint is strong! I felt a bit better about drinking this tea because it was organic and not as processed as other teas on the grocery shelfs!

Ana M.

1 influenster found this helpful

This brand, and specially this flavor is becoming my go to drink for a quick tasty refresh. I was able to snag them for $1 a glass bottle and I have began stocking up for the remained of the summer. The flavor of the Mint and Honey is very rich to cool off any hot day.

Salvador L.

1 influenster found this helpful

its simply good and refreshing, you need to try it, Ive been drinking this product now for a few months, my work stocks it regularly and give it to us for free. Im glad that everyone agreed for this product we all enjoy it here and there is about 1500 of us!

Sonja S.

1 influenster found this helpful

By far my favourite rendition on green tea --- ever! And I have tried MANY green teas... I'm in love with them but this one just takes the cake! The hint of mint takes away any bitterness that a regular green tea may contain.

Taylor B.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is one of the tastiest pre bottled teas, in my opinion! The smoothness of the mint is impeccable, and makes my breath feel fresh. Drinking this green tea and mint tea is such a relaxing and refreshing experience.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brandi T.
    Brandi T.

How sweet is this tea? Is it super sugary or can you really taste the mint?

1 answerFeb 02 - 2015 - 10:20 p.m.
    SUBMIT AN ANSWER