Add a Photo

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea Tea

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea: Homemade goodness in a bottle USDA organic Kosher Premium green tea leaves Infused with spearmint and real honey Family size 64 oz. bottles 8 pack
Photo (1)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh

This tea is a must have in my #beachbag! It's light and refreshing. It's the perfect drink to revive you after an afternoon in the sun. It's pretty affordable, and it's easier than making your own iced tea. It's just sweet enough - not too sugary and you can taste the mint!
Patty B.
Patty B.
Denton, TX

This Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea is great! When I had a sore throat, this tea tasted refreshing. The mint is strong! I felt a bit better about drinking this tea because it was organic and not as processed as other teas on the grocery shelfs!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts

Honestly I probably bleed this stuff its light and refreshing I can drink a whole half gallon on my own!
Ana M.
Ana M.
San Francisco, CA

This brand, and specially this flavor is becoming my go to drink for a quick tasty refresh. I was able to snag them for $1 a glass bottle and I have began stocking up for the remained of the summer. The flavor of the Mint and Honey is very rich to cool off any hot day.
Salvador L.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA

Its simply good and refreshing, you need to try it, Ive been drinking this product now for a few months, my work stocks it regularly and give it to us for free. I'm glad that everyone agreed for this product we all enjoy it here and there is about 1500 of us!
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , Ok

By far my favorite rendition on green tea --- ever! And I have tried MANY green teas... I'm in love with them but this one just takes the cake! The hint of mint takes away any bitterness that a regular green tea may contain.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

This is one of the tastiest pre bottled teas, in my opinion! The smoothness of the mint is impeccable, and makes my breath feel fresh. Drinking this green tea and mint tea is such a relaxing and refreshing experience.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

Like other products, they just put false ingredients just to get the product on the shelf. Although with Sweet leaf tea, it has all the ingredients real tea has. I love all their flavors!
LaDawn M.
LaDawn M.
Greenwood, AR

I randomly chose this at a gas station one night and I've been hooked ever since. When I was pregnant I found it at walmart and filled the top shelf of my fridge with it. Love this stuff!
Hallie A.
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI

This tea is amazing! Definitely a little sweet but so good and refreshing. Just wish I could find it in more stores, especially in the large bottles. Highly recommend!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX

How sweet is this tea? Is it super sugary or can you really taste the mint?

Join Now