BY SWEET LEAF

Sweet Leaf® Peach Flavor Iced Tea.
Homemade goodness.
With other natural flavors.
Premium black tea brewed with the rich flavor of peaches.
USDA Organic.
160 calories per bottle. see more...

• I love peach flavor and a good iced tea. I looked at this...1 Answers
  • What other flavor does it come in?1 Answers
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I’m a huge fan of peach iced tea so I’m always looking for a new brand to taste! My job had purchased these and I had never heard of the brand before. My favorite peach iced tea is WAWA but i think this is my new favorite. It has the perfect amount of peach flavoring and the sweetness isn’t too overwhelming. I used to drink honest peach iced tea but felt like there wasn’t enough peach flavoring. If you like peach iced tea with a lot of flavoring, this is the drink for you!
Kelsie R.
Bloomington , IN
I LOVE this tea! I've tried the sweet and the peach, they're both really delicious, it quenches your thirst and the ingredients are healthier for you than most. Whenever I am in the mood for tea I always reach for this one!
Corinne W.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Looooooove this tea! The peach is my favorite flavor, although I would drink any flavor and probably love it just as much. It's just sweet enough without being overpowering, and the flavor is delicious. I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes iced tea!
Michellebellemakeup W.
I love this tea! It's organic, affordable, comes in a variety of flavors and is now sold in many supermarkets, not just Whole Foods. There are 6 ingredients and so you don't need to feel guilty about enjoying these teas!
Kelly C.
Portland, OR
This is probably my all time favorite tea. It's perfectly cool, crisp and sweet. I love it in the summer time. It'd be perfect for a backyard BBQ.
Ivelisse  G.
San Antonio, TX
This tea is to die for.., no really there is so much sugar in this bottle. However it is so delicious! The peach flavor is great for summer time.
Ashley M.
Hoffman Est, IL
Love this peach tea. its healthy and honest and delishish. i enjoy it served over ice and on a nice hot day.
Logan L.
I love sweet leaf! This is my favorite flavor too! So refreshing and it makes me think of summer!
Shay E.
I love peach flavor and a good iced tea. I looked at this brand last week and I almost purchased a bottle. I didn't thought, because I was unsure if this had a very sweet taste? Is there another tea brand you would compare it to? Would you recommend this brand or is there another brand you like that maybe I could try? (I prefer a healthier tea and I think I found this in the organic section which is what caught my eye in the first place.)
Vanessa A.
San Jacinto, CA
What other flavor does it come in?