BeveragesCoffee & TeaSweetLeaf
Sweet Leaf Half & Half Lemonade Tea

Sweet Leaf® Half & Half Lemonade Tea

Premium black tea blended with real lemon juice and cane sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Leaf® Half & Half Lemonade Tea!
Mandy B.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Leaf® Half & Half Lemonade Tea uploaded by Mandy B.
Purchased at: Kroger
A delicious tea blend that is slightly sweet with a nice lemon flavor. It tastes more like a lemon flavored tea than a half and half. I was expecting more lemon flavor, and with only 1% juice, I am not surprised. It is still a good lemony tea. I would definitely buy it again.
Megan R.
Norwich, CT
Sweet Leaf® Half & Half Lemonade Tea uploaded by Megan R.
Perfectly sweet with a little bit of that lemon zing! this is my favorite "half and half" brand of drink.
Caitlin M.
When you want a little caffeine from tea, but you want a little flavor from a lemonade drink as well this is my favorite one to get. Ice cold and refreshing on a hot summer day in texas. I love supporting local businesses any chance i get, no matter the price.
Alexandra O.
This brand is definitely my favorite sweet tea brand even though I’ve only tried a couple of the flavors. I really enjoy the sweetness level of this tea even though it can be hard to find in stores. Would recommend to everyone who drinks sweet tea.
Hanna R.
This half-and-half lemonade sweet leaf tea is a consumer favorite. It is all organic in made with real cane sugar and this product is very affordable
Stacy S.
2,914 reviews
I love this drink. It tastes great and is so full of flavor. It is also very affordable and easy to find in stores. I will buy this again.

Looking for your answer?