BY JOJO DESIGNS #14 in Nursery Decorations

Zebra Lime Fabric Memo Board with button detail will show off postcards, notes and photos. Just slip your mementos behind grosgrain ribbon to create an engaging piece of original wall art. se adorable memo boards by Sweet Jojo Designs have been created to coordinate with matching children's bedding sets. Features: Metal Hangers on back for easy hanging. see more...

Renee W.
I bought the Sweet Jojo Designs Zebra Lime Collection Memo Board for my teenage daughter. It was easy for her to hang in her room. She has it covered with photos of her and her friends! This is a great alternative to holes in the walls!
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
We love this memo board! We use it to put all the hair bows on. It holds quite a large amount of bows and it's easy to get them off and put back. And it's cute!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This is cute I like the zebra print on it not to much the green but if you do arts and crafts you can actually change it or make it ur way
Diana d.
taft, CA
I have one and I love it!!😭😭 couldn't be more impressed. I keep it hung up on my wall for reminders of all upcoming appointments!
Caroline D.
This is a cute board to place in your room or at work. Very girly and great for all ages and sticking cute pictures in.
Mea R.
Just added pictures of family and my daughter always pointed them out as a baby now she has her friends up on it
Hayley P.
Shenandoah, IA
Such a cute way to display pictures or notes or memos. Has a hook on the back to hang it with.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Mega Parent Expert
I had one of these when I was a preteen. Super cute idea! It held a lot of pictures too.
Tatyana M.
I have a pink chevron one and I love it! Holds pictures, notes, reminders. Very useful
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
These are nice to hang up picture with their very handy and you can put notes on it too