BY JOJO DESIGNS #9 in Nursery Decorations

Zebra Lime Fabric Memo Board with button detail will show off postcards, notes and photos. Just slip your mementos behind grosgrain ribbon to create an engaging piece of original wall art. se adorable memo boards by Sweet Jojo Designs have been created to coordinate with matching children's bedding sets. Features: Metal Hangers on back for easy hanging. see more...

lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This is cute I like the zebra print on it not to much the green but if you do arts and crafts you can actually change it or make it ur way
Mea R.
Mea R.
Just added pictures of family and my daughter always pointed them out as a baby now she has her friends up on it
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
These are nice to hang up picture with their very handy and you can put notes on it too
Renee W.
Renee W.
I bought the Sweet Jojo Designs Zebra Lime Collection Memo Board for my teenage daughter. It was easy for her to hang in her room. She has it covered with photos of her and her friends! This is a great alternative to holes in the walls!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
We love this memo board! We use it to put all the hair bows on. It holds quite a large amount of bows and it's easy to get them off and put back. And it's cute!
Diana d.
Diana d.
taft , CA
I have one and I love it!!😭😭 couldn't be more impressed. I keep it hung up on my wall for reminders of all upcoming appointments!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I love this. I have one just like it that I did on my own. These are awesome to have and easy to make
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
Shenandoah, IA
Such a cute way to display pictures or notes or memos. Has a hook on the back to hang it with.
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
I have a pink chevron one and I love it! Holds pictures, notes, reminders. Very useful
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Always great color combinations and is very functional easy to hang and looks great