Sweet JoJo Designs Wild West Musical Mobile uploaded by Hilary A.

BY SWEET JOJO DESIGNS #25 in Nursery Decorations

Wild west cowboy musical crib mobile will help complete the look of your sweet jojo designs nursery. The wind-up mobile spins and plays brahms' lullaby. Musical mobile set includes: plastic mobile frame with music box, plastic clamp (fits standard rails), fabric canopy with hanging toys & arm sleeve cover. see more...

Shawna-Leigh G.
Shawna-Leigh G.
WARD, AR
Mega Parent Expert
I bought the sweet Jojo western for girls. I paid over 200 dollars for the whole setup. I will say the quality was good but I should not have paid that much for a crib set. she slept in our room for the first 6 months so she only used it for 6 months. not worth it for just a look.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Rosharon, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I feel like this toy is a bit too loud for a baby!! That's one thing I dislike but what I do like about it is that my daughter loves to look up at the little bears
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Aww this musical mobile is perfect for the crib it so cute to see the baby watch it go in circles. It also sings and the music relaxs and calm the baby. Soon after you see your baby fast asleep like an angel
Andelys R.
Andelys R.
Super cute. Me toca conseguirle uno a mi bebo. Asi se entretiene mas en la cuna, y apuesto a que se divierte y rie mucho. Ya me lo imagino
Briggie R.
Briggie R.
It is the best thing to have entertained and relaxed your baby since the music and the movement of the games make your baby stay busy and happy
Maria A.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I really love these not just do they work as decoration but its usefull decoration distracts baby and they want to grab.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Grover, NC
My son loves his mobile! he stares at it and trys to grab the animals off. when he wakes up in the morning he smacks at it and laughs!
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.
I love this. It makes my baby night so nice it makes him smile and also keep him calm. I highly recommend it
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
My daughter has the zebra and light pink mobile and loves it! It's cute with it's heart shaped zebra print and super easy to wind up! Wish it lasted longer though I'm constantly winding it up every time it stops! She loves it!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
This looks so cute! I love stars and I think this would look adorable over a babies crib. I love that it also has a musical feature. That way you can soothe the kid to sleep.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Is there anywhere that I can buy this?
Mary L.
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
En verdad tiene el poder para dormir a un bebe?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Does anyone know how much this is?