Add a Photo

By JOJO DESIGNS
#149 in Baby Blankets & Bedding
Come Sail Away 9pc Crib Bedding Set has all that your little bundle of joy will need. Let the little one in your home settle down to sleep in this incredible nursery set. This nautical baby boy Crib Bedding Set combines solids and stripes in a quilted pattern with embroidered appliques of helm wheels, anchors, boats, and lighthouses. This uses the stylish colors of Chambray Blue, Navy, White, Red and Yellow. The design uses 100% cotton fabrics that are machine washable for easy care. This wonderful set will fit all cribs and toddler beds. Crib set includes: Crib Comforter, Crib Bumper, Fitted Sheet, Crib Skirt (Dust Ruffle), Diaper Stacker, Toy Bag, Decorative Pillow & 2 Window Valance.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
I love this bedding set! It is perfect for my sons nautical themed nursery. I ordered it from Amazon because the colors were perfect - light blue and white with hints of red and navy. I recommended it to everyone who admired the nursery and wanted to do something similar. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the blanket tore in a few places after a few months.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Glendale, AZ
Very beautiful set.. great quality worth every penny... if your baby deserves the best .. this is it .. very easy to add to the decor of the babies room
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this crib set I have it and I love the fact that it's affordable and it comes with nine pieces including wall hangings
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca , CA
Great baby shower gift for someone that is having a baby boy, super cute. My friend has been asking for this for her gift
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
This set is the cutest. It'd be perfect for someone having a little boy! Love all of the sail boats.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Great quality. Wonderful set that was so beautiful in my son's nursery. Everyone complimented on it
saida p.
saida p.
Jamaica, NY
Beautiful set..is worth the money..my son was very comfortable when he sleep..
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Feb. 6, 2017, 5:31 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Jojo Designs Come Sail Away Collection 9pc Crib Bedding Set
This bedding is cute. I want to buy something like this for my friend and her little baby boy.
Keaira B.
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
I really like this set it is perfect for a little boy it will make a perfect baby shower gift
mercides m.
mercides m.
Anchorage, AK
Is this set worth the price? It's so cute but Idk if I want to spend more than 30 on it.
Orlando, FL