Sweet Honey Hair Milk

by TGIN

Infused with raw honey and agave nectar, this lightweight Sweet Honey Hair Milk from tgin has the perfect combination of moisture and antioxidants, to help condition and detangle overworked kinky, curly and wavy tresses.

Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Honey, Agave Americana Left Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Amodimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ceteareth 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aspartic Acid, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate\u002FDicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Honey Hair Milk!
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Honey Hair Milk uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Target
Looking to get moisture back in your hair? Go grab a tgin product at your local target
houston
Sweet Honey Hair Milk uploaded by Krisliany R.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love this product for my hair ! i have natural curly hair and it has made my hair feel soft and look better than ever at this point i buy this product all the time. it is perfect. i highly recommend.
Naples
Sweet Honey Hair Milk uploaded by Autumn R.
Love, love, love this product. Tgin had sent this to me along with a box of other products of theirs! I really enjoyed this one it made my curls POP. I usually pair it with a gel to get the best results!
Staten Island, NY
While I liked how great this smelled, it did not really do much for my hair. I will try this again because I know this is a good brand, I don't think I used it the best way.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Leaves hair super soft and coiled. Easy to apply and smells super good. Use with a gel for best results as it would help with hold. My recent go to for wash days. It is also sold for very cheap at Marshall’s :).
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a good moisturizer for natural hair. I like the light smell and how well it keeps my hair moisturizer. I was able to find for a really price at tj maxx. I am inclined to purchase another bottle once this one is finished.
This moisturizer is great to use during the week. It detangles and softens the hair stands. It smells amazing. You don't need a styler or gel to reduce frizz because this product does that.

Looking for your answer?