BY AVON

Sweet Honesty by Avon 1.4 oz Shimmering Body Powder see more...

Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this Avon Collection for as long as I can remember. This Shimmering Body Powder is very light on your body. It lasts depending upon the person. But I think this product works. It has a very soft and subtle scent to it and it is just amazing. It has a very soft texture to it and I love it! I would recommend this product to others.
Maileen D.
I love the powder better than the deodorant it lasts longer and good for bed times in the summer and the fragrance is lightly scented just the way i like. the only flaw is that the smell doesn't last as long as i wish.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
I've been using this line of products for a long time, I thinks it works very well, smells good and the price is adequate for people
Tanya O.
It smells nice, but this is better for children since it's a soft not hard powder, and it doesn't have a delicate radiant smell.
Brittany J.
Belton, TX
I love using this so does my daughter. She usually can't use stuff like this but she can this and it is wonderful
Rachel F.
I LOVE this stuff.  My mom first ordered this for me from avon in a set when I was really young so this scent has a very special lil place in my heart. But over ten years later I'm still using this and the perfume and loving it. But this powder has the classic sweet honesty scent & beautiful shimmer!! I like to moisturize with cocoa butter after i get out of the shower & then use  this power,  the cocoa butter makes it stick better.  I do this before going out,  and it smells so pretty and feminine, and the powder leaves your skin feeling silly and gives it a beautiful glow and shimmer... Looks so nice in dim lighting that just catches the sparkles and makes you shine:) shimmer powders are my favourite
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I love this body powder! The scent is very sweet but soft, long lasting, perfect for the foot (I use it when I use sneakers). It's far of being my favorite powder but it worths for the cheap price.
Sheree C.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for after bath or shower to leave skin soft, with a light scent and a very subtle shimmer. Amazing price!