BY SWEET HOME FARM

Farm Fresh Goodness from Our Kitchen to Yours! At Sweet Home Farm, we are dedicated to farm fresh goodness and down home value. In fact, we've been making our simply delicious granola for more than 15 years, choosing only the finest all natural whole grains, fruits and nuts, with simple sweeteners and a bit of spice just to keep things interesting. The ingredients are grown and made without GMOs, and no preservatives, artificial flavors, or artificial colors ever get anywhere near the granolas. Then we pack as much goodness as we can fit into the signature milk carton to give you plenty of great value too. So, take tip from the folks at Sweet Home Farm and make this honestly good, naturally delicious granola part of your day! The Amazing American PecanA member of the hickory family, the Pecan tree grows over 100 feet tall and bears nuts for more than 300 year. The pecan is the state nut of Alabama, the state tree of Texas and the only nut native to North America (aside from Lucille Ball and Abbott & Costello). Breakfast AmericanaProducing maple syrup is the oldest agriculture enterprise in North America; the cultivation of pecans in the Deep South dates back to pre-Colonial times. We've combined these classic American flavors with crunchy oat clusters to create a truly scrumptious granola. Nutritious whole rolled oats give you energy and fiber to start the day right, while velvety rich pecans provide protein and essential unsaturated fats. With NO preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, and ingredients grown and made without GMOs, this naturally sweet granola is a purely deliciou see more...

Serene B.
Columbia, SC
My husband's number one favourite snack! For some reason, he enjoys eating this on its own (like how some people enjoy snacking on chips) but I've got to say, it is pretty dang tasty. It's got a good balance between oats & nuts; not too sweet but with a lovely honey/nutty undertone. Great for crunching on. And at least if he's addicted to something, it's a healthy something. We go through maybe 3 boxes of these every week, it's insane!
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I love me some granola but Maple pecan with real Maple syrup 3 g of fiber per serving I love to mix this with some yogurt or a favorite pudding someone healthy Great for a snack though
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love to have this for breakfast with a fruit and in cereal or yogurt worth the price and good for you! A quick and easy thing to keep on hand
Lauren P.
This stuff is like candy. So delicious I love to put it on top of my Greek yogurt in the morning. Has a lot of sugar but it's a good snack.
Michelle V.
Sanford
I love granola and this one looks yummy yummy 27 g per serving , 4g of protein, just 70 calories from fat
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Maple pecan is the good stuff. i could eat this stuff like candy. its healty and good for desert.
Carolyn Y.
Omg! So... Good! These are very tasty! Great for a quick snack and to eat on the go!
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج💋
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be eaten as a cereal ?