BY SWEET FROG

• What is the best flavor at this place anyone has ever tas...1 Answers
  • Where are the located? 4 Answers
  • Is there a Sweet Frog in South Carolina?2 Answers
Sweet Frog
  • "Its better than a lot of other frozen yogurt places because it continues to have flavor as you eat it, not just a cold flavor." in 46 reviews
  • "Sweet Frog is so much better than other frozen yogurt places because they have so much better options for both ice cream and toppings." in 14 reviews
  • "This is not my favorite frozen yogurt place although it is very yummy, I prefer dilishi, If you don't have a dilishi near you this is probably your best option!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love sweet frog I love frozen yogurt from here, and there are so many toppings to choose from I totally recommend it!" in 8 reviews
  • ", omg going to sweet frog make my day i totally love the froyo , the first time i went i thought i woundt like it because it was frozen yogurt but then it felt so DELICIOUS !. " in 7 reviews
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
Although the price is high as the yogurt is weighed by the pound, it is worth it. The taste is wonderful and there is a great variety of flavors for the both the frozen yogurt and the toppings.
Shelby C.
Sweet Frog is the absolute best place to get frozen yogurt at and basically the only place that my husband and I will go to. Not only is the yogurt and toppings high quality, but their message behind the company makes the experience so much more enjoyable!
Lindsey S.
Sweetfrog’s frozen yogurt is so delicious and healthy. They are low fat, and some are even dairy free or sugar free. I’m fortunate to live super close to one, and so I go there quite often. My favorite days to go are no weigh Wednesday’s, because you can fill up any size cup for $4. My favorite flavors are cake batter, cookies and cream, and coffee. I enjoy seasonal flavors such as pumpkin as well. There are many toppings you can choose from such as fruit, nuts, various types of candies, whipped cream, sprinkles, and different types of syrups and sauces. Sometimes they even have chocolate-covered strawberries.
Kayla W.
I absolutely love Sweet Frog. It has some of the frozen yogurt. It's so creamy and tasty. I love being able to add my own toppings. My favorite is getting the birthday cake flavored yogurt and then adding in some cookie dough bites. I highly recommend going to Sweet Frog if you haven't ever been!
Gina P.
Durham, NC
WE LOVE Sweet Frog its really a fun place to go and have a special treat. I really do not think it is particularly healthy even in the low fat to no sugar added due to the toppings but of course this is not an everyday kind of treat. I am a minimalist when it comes to toppings unlike my boyfriend who basically takes the Suicide route when it comes to toppings (Every topping YUCK).

I love the lowfat cake batter my fav flavor and the Non-fat carrot cake. Youza those are tasty!! Red Velvet isn't bad either but not as tasty as the carrot cake in my opinion.

If you just get the yogurt with no toppings I think its a healthier especially with the no sugar added etc. When you start piling on the topping you kind of defeat the healthiness of the product options. So just be mindful of that. There are so many flavors to try and toppings you can go back again and again and have a different experience which is nice when you are on a diet and need something different.

Another note normally we go after dinner as a special treat occasionally but we made the mistake of going right after school had let out. OH MY not a fun experience there were screaming kids and pushy soccer moms everywhere. We left and vowed never to return during that time frame.
Ruhma H.
Alexandria, VA
All time fave frozen yogurt place. I love it so much. The selection is really good. Also the one that is near me has a really nice manager. He always makes sure to points out what's kosher
ashley b.
Delicious flavors and toppings! If you have not been to a Sweet Frog I strongly suggest you go! :)

There are many Sweet Frog locations near me, so for a friends birthday I decided I would get her a gift card. I went to the nearest location and asked to buy a gift card. I was then told that the gift card could ONLY be used at that Sweet Frog location. My friend lives about 30 minutes away so she has a closer location that she typically goes to. I find it dumb that you can't use a gift card at ANY/ALL of their locations. I ended up being in my friends area a week or so later so I just picked the gift card up there. It's not a huge deal but is kind of annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or have you found that gift cards work at all locations near you?
Megan J.
When I first joined a weight loss program in 2013, I lamented the fact that I'd have to give up my beloved desserts. Though committed to healthy eating, I couldn't bear the thought of giving up frozen treats. Enter Sweet Frog, where you're in control of your dessert -- and can make healthier choices! I love their low-fat options and adore the cheesecake-flavored frozen yogurt. Tons of toppings are available on their bar, and you pay by the weight of your dessert. I tend to stick to just the frozen yogurt with some graham-cracker topping. So good!
Kelsea H.
Calvert
I love how you walk in and the people that work there greet you and are so nice and polite to you, and you can enjoy frozen yogurt and toppings to make yourself happier.
Samantha R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
For some reason froyo is the "Thing" in my area as we're always getting a new little shop popping up. But Sweet Frog is definitely my favorite. For starters, I've found it to be the cheapest per ounce (well in my area at least, but I've found it to have the best value than any other franchise in all my travels). They have a greats election of flavors and toppings. The yogurt flavors are constantly changing, but there is always the tried and true flavors (peanut butter, vanilla, chocolate, fruit flavors, cake batter, etc). They do fundraisers too which is always nice for organizations.
Karen A.
What's your go to flavor or combo??
Brittany W.
La grange, MO
What is the best flavor?
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
Are there a lot of options with flavors and toppings? Are the toppings fresh?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Do they have coupons?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
What's your favorite topping?