- "Its better than a lot of other frozen yogurt places because it continues to have flavor as you eat it, not just a cold flavor." in 46 reviews
- "Sweet Frog is so much better than other frozen yogurt places because they have so much better options for both ice cream and toppings." in 14 reviews
- "I love sweet frog I love frozen yogurt from here, and there are so many toppings to choose from I totally recommend it!" in 8 reviews
- "This is not my favorite frozen yogurt place although it is very yummy, I prefer dilishi, If you don't have a dilishi near you this is probably your best option!" in 8 reviews
- ", omg going to sweet frog make my day i totally love the froyo , the first time i went i thought i woundt like it because it was frozen yogurt but then it felt so DELICIOUS !. " in 7 reviews
I love the lowfat cake batter my fav flavor and the Non-fat carrot cake. Youza those are tasty!! Red Velvet isn't bad either but not as tasty as the carrot cake in my opinion.
If you just get the yogurt with no toppings I think its a healthier especially with the no sugar added etc. When you start piling on the topping you kind of defeat the healthiness of the product options. So just be mindful of that. There are so many flavors to try and toppings you can go back again and again and have a different experience which is nice when you are on a diet and need something different.
Another note normally we go after dinner as a special treat occasionally but we made the mistake of going right after school had let out. OH MY not a fun experience there were screaming kids and pushy soccer moms everywhere. We left and vowed never to return during that time frame.
There are many Sweet Frog locations near me, so for a friends birthday I decided I would get her a gift card. I went to the nearest location and asked to buy a gift card. I was then told that the gift card could ONLY be used at that Sweet Frog location. My friend lives about 30 minutes away so she has a closer location that she typically goes to. I find it dumb that you can't use a gift card at ANY/ALL of their locations. I ended up being in my friends area a week or so later so I just picked the gift card up there. It's not a huge deal but is kind of annoying.
Has anyone else experienced this? Or have you found that gift cards work at all locations near you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos