Sweet Earth Vegetarian Bacon 5.5oz uploaded by Celestine D.

BY SWEET EARTH

Find Vegetable Protein at Target.com! Sweet Earth Vegetarian Bacon 5.5oz see more...

• Little lost is this made from vegetables?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this type of veggie bacon...1 Answers
  • I've purchased this vegan bacon from Walmart for only $3....1 Answers
Ashley D.
Memphis, TN
I have been a vegetarian for over 5 years but my husband is only a vegetarian at home (he eats meat if we go out to a restaurant) and we both LOVE this product.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I'm not a vegetarian, but I'm always looking for healthier, more ethical alternatives to meat and dairy products. I decided to try this on a whim and I'm so glad I did! The flavor is amazing! Don't buy it expecting it to be like bacon, because it's not. To me, it's comparable to tofu in that the texture is not the best, but the flavors really soak in and that's all you taste. I've tried warming this with and without oil. There wasn't really a difference with either cooking methods. I was hoping for some crispiness with the oil, but it was not. I tried this in place of bacon on a BLT and it was pretty good. I will most likely repurchase this.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I absolutely love the taste of this "bacon". The flavor is super savory and it cooks really easily. My young child even prefers this over pork bacon, which makes me really happy. I would buy this again if my local target continued to carry it. I really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good bacon alternative.
Monica G.
This is my favorite veggie bacon! It's completely different than the soy bacon. This type has more of BBQ taste, so it's best on veggie burgers or as a side to grilled veggie kabobs. I do love this with my breakfast foods too though. I love that you can buy this brand fairly cheap at Walmart.
rebeca c.
I love this! It has a smokey flavor that definitely hits the bacon taste. My only gripe is it can be a little difficult to find in stores. Whole Foods and Fairway both sell it but I'm not sure where else to find it. If you see this in your grocery store, definitely give it a try! You won't be disappointed, even if you're a meat eater.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
I am not a vegetarian but this Bacon is the most amazing thing ever! I decided to randomly try this and after burning my first package, the second try came out perfect. Summer BLTs are my favorite! I eat this bacon at least once a week. I make breakfast sandwiches, burritos, and BLTs. This bacon does not cook like regular bacon, and it may be difficult for someone to tell if its "ready" the first time it's cooked. I can get 3 meals for myself out of one pack. You need to try this bacon!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is probably in my top 5 for favorite bacon alternatives. It tastes great, I love the spices (yessss sage!) and I love that there isn't a fake bacon flavor, like Bac-Os or something. The texture is great, too. I will definitely buy this again.
Crystal A.
I am a vegetarian who rejoiced in finding this bacon product. There is no imitation meat kind of taste just beautifully blended spices. The size is great for cutting in half and creating a BUT sandwhich. It is filling enough with one or two slices and the texture is soft and crunchy. A liberation in breakfast and brunch findings in the vegetarian/vegan world. I highly recommend this tasty delight
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Love it! The texture and taste are vegan as long as you're sure not to overcook it. I always use it in BLT sandwiches or bagel sandwiches. Pricey, but not to have as a treat.
Celestine D.
First time I have tried this and it was really nice and smokey , perfect for a breakfast roll with egg and hash brown. Good alternative for vegetarians. Can be frozen as well
Shay E.
I've never seen this brand before. It looks good, id love to try it. Does anyone else who eats this recommend it? Where do you buy it at and what is the taste and consistency like?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Little lost is this made from vegetables?
Carmela C.
I've purchased this vegan bacon from Walmart for only $3.87. What is everyone's opinion about this brand of veggie bacon? Which one would you prefer?
Monica G.
What's your favorite way to eat this type of veggie bacon? It's more BBQ-ish so I'm wondering if anyone uses it in their lunch or dinners.