Sweet Earth The Anasazi Burrito

by Sweet Earth Natural Foods

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Earth The Anasazi Burrito!
Addison D.
Fort Worth, TX
Earthy, *slightly* spicy, and the perfect ratio of veggies, beans, and rice ... spot on, sweet earth! I love these burritos, since they’re quick to make but don’t sacrifice flavor, nutrition, or portion size. Pro tip, try grilling it a little after popping it in the microwave!
Michelle  G.
Rochester, NY
Love the unusual ingredients in this burrito, especially the lack of rice (I hate rice, which usually limits my options, burrito-wise). I like to melt extra sharp cheddar/colby jack over this and then douse in fresh salsa. The burrito flavor is lightly spicy, rich, and earthy. This is my favorite of the ones sweet earth produces.
Molly P.
Port Orchard, WA
I think of all of the burritos offered by Sweet Earth this one is the lowest for me. I still sort of enjoy the taste, but there is an odd aftertaste with this one. Which I think is just the blend of what's inside and the herbs/spice blend they have. I'll still eat them if I buy them, but I wasn't as impressed with this flavor as I am with the rest of the offerings.
Alexandra C.
South Elgin, IL
This burrito is really good. I always keep Sweet Earths frozen burritos in my freezer. They are such an easy way to reduce your meat/dairy intake without losing flavor!
Erin S.
Coon Rapids, IA
This was delicious and so easy to prepare! I love it when I find vegetarian quick meals that have all the flavors and protein of meat meals. I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all! I just wish I could purchase these products at other retailers...so far I can only get then at Target which is over an hour from where I live.

Looking for your answer?