BY SWEET EARTH

Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
These are all really great meals and they taste great. BUT! These are really expensive, and the amount of food you get is pretty minimal. These sell for $3.99 at my local Target, and when I used to buy these they wouldn't keep my full so I would have to pack more food for my lunches. Which overall isn't cost effective. For a fraction of the price you can make your own Chana Masala and which ingredients you like. I found that I could make a large batch with my own ingredients for roughly the same price and I get more of a serving. I think until they serve a little more you can just save your money and make your own.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I had the enchilada suzia and loved it. It tasted great and was so easy to make. It was so full of flavor. I will buy these on the future!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
These are great meals for the vegetarian on the run. Quick to heat up and nutritionally balanced. They cost around $4 a meal and I get mine at Target or Wal-Mart. They are worth a try for sure. Pizza Mac is my favorite of all the types.