BY SWEET EARTH

A nourishing blend of cage-free eggs, pinto beans, chipotle seitan, green chilies, jack and cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
These burritos are so delicious and you cant even tell these are vegan. These fill you up and give you a great start to the day. This is amazing with salsa and I would for sure buy these again! I am so impressed.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I used to really love this one when I was a vegetarian and ate eggs. Since I no longer eat eggs I don't purchase this one anymore. When I did buy this I loved it. I loved it for every possible meal I could have it. It had a really great amount of protein and it kept me so full during my mornings. The flavor is also top notch and is like a little party. It has a little zing which is what I expect in a breakfast burrito.
Monica G.
I liked it pretty well. It had quite a bit of flavor. I would prefer them to eliminate eggs though because the idea of reheating eggs is just weird. Overall though, the taste was great. It's a lot healthier than regular breakfast burritos containing meat.
Gia J.
I love these so much!! My mom just recently introduced me to these burritos and I think I've had all of them. I usually get them from Giant but they are also sold at other grocery stores, even at Target which is great. They're super adorable as well as delicious and I highly recommend them all.