Food & SnacksFrozen FoodSweet Earth Natural Foods
Sweet Earth Awesome Cheeseburger Burrito

Sweet Earth Awesome Cheeseburger Burrito

by Sweet Earth Natural Foods

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Earth Awesome Cheeseburger Burrito!
Cassandra B.
Carlisle, PA
Purchased at: Target
Tortilla & the plant grounds were good in this. There are not many vegetables I don't like or not eat. With that being said, the kale stems were a littletoo much for me in this. I didn't mind the kale leaves, just not so much the the veiny stems. Everything else was fine. Except for the kale thing, I would have scored higher if not the kale. The cheese ratio could have been a bit more, but I love cheese. The awesome grounds were great. Seasoning balanced.
Cori E.
Sonoma, CA
I love the sweet earth burritos, they’re super easy lunches for when I’m on the go or don’t have time to prep something between meetings. I like the cheeseburger flavor to mix up the other options in my freezer.
Jennifer R.
Glendale, CA
This really is like eating a burger in burrito form! I like to defrost mine and then put it in the toaster oven so it gets a crunchy bite. So good! Would recommend!
Cassandra S.
Erie, PA
It was an okay burrito. I feel like with sweet earth KT is really hit or missed. I don’t think mine had any of the awesome grounds. It’s spot on for convenience but for me it really missed on the taste and execution. Not sure if it was worth the 440 calories though.
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
This what's my first time trying it and I have to say it's a tasty little snack. Not as filling as the breakfast burritos, but it's still very flavorful!
Alex G.
Another great burrito by sweet earth. Big fan of the awesome grounds that this brand uses. Quick, tasty snack or meal. Definitely recommend.
Fraenda C.
Mulberry, FL
This burrito tastes amazing but unfortunately it is not vegan and it leads you to think it is all plant based. I was highly upset when I saw it had milk in it.

Looking for your answer?