Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shea and Sugar body scrub

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shea and Sugar body scrub

by Bath & Body Works

The fragrance you love with an all new look! Shea & Sugar Scrub naturally exfoliating sugar crystals gently reveal your radiance leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. With Shea Butter & Pumpkin Seed Oil, this limited edition formula nourishes and protects skin, leaving it incredibly soft and smooth.

Bright leaves and blue skies. Crisp air and orchard fresh fruit. Savor the season with the perfect autumn day!; Reveal your natural radiance with this limited edition Shea & Sugar Body Scrub that leaves skin feeling soft & smooth; Luxurious formula with naturally exfoliating Sugar Crystals creates a rich, indulgent lather; Nourishing Shea Butter & Pumpkin Seed Oil protect and pamper for skin that feels soft & touchable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shea and Sugar body scrub!
Scrubs the dry skin to soft smooth skin I would definitely use again and such a great scent
Bristow, VA
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shea and Sugar body scrub uploaded by julia J.
LOVE THIS STUFF!! Always leaves my legs feeling so so soft! a must try in my book! check this #demonstration out to find out why! hope y’all like it! tag me if you try it and tell me your thoughts on it 💛💛🌻
united states
Favorite fall lotion ever. I prefer these lotion formulas over all others! I am a repeat buyer! Must be a pumpkin lover for this scent!

Looking for your answer?