Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot

by Sweet Chef

Highlights
A lightweight serum packed with antioxidant-rich ginger and potent vitamin C for a naturally hydrated and radiant complexion.

Ginger helps to neutralize environmental aggressors and revive dull skin, while Vitamin C helps even skin tone and brighten for a radiant complexion.
Sweet Chef Serums can be mixed and matched according to your skin concerns and desired look
Free of parabens, synthetic dyes & fragrances and mineral oil. Cruelty-free.

Sweet Chef mixes the perfect daily shot of vegetables and vitamins to freshly boost skin's vitality and deliver a healthy radiance. For dark spots and uneven skin tone, the Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot reveals a bright, glowy complexion. This potent formula blends anti-inflammatory ginger to help neutralize environmental aggressors and revives dull skin with antioxidant-rich vitamin C.

Usage: After cleansing and toning, apply serum shot on face with a gentle tapping motion until absorbed. Follow with a moisturizer, if desired. Can be used morning and night.

Cocktail your Sweet Chef Serum Shots for the perfect glow.
GLASS SKIN STATUS: 1 drop of Beet Serum Shot + 1 drop of Ginger Serum Shot
HYDRATE TO THE MAX: Your favorite moisturizer + 1 drop of Beet Serum Shot + 1 drop of Kale Serum Shot
MAKE IT BOUNCE: Your favorite facial oil + 1 drop of Kale Serum Shot + 1 drop of Ginger Serum Shot

Scent: Unscented
Health Facts: Sulfate-free, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, propylparaben-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free

Have you tried sweet chef skin care and would you recommend their vitamin C serumSweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot ?
Has anyone used this product for an extended period of time and noticed a difference with hyperpigmentation?
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot Is this any good ? Does it help fade dark spots? Does it help brighten skin ?
Start your review of Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot!
Steph H.
Hugheston, WV
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Steph H.
Okay so I’ve been using this just shy of a month and so far I’m pleased. It really has a refreshing and smooth feeling. I’m waiting to see if it helps brighten my tone and help with blemishes so I will follow up on that after longer use.
Vanessa A.
Modesto, CA
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Vanessa A.
Purchased at: Target
Let me start off by saying this oil is one of my favorite out there. I love how it leaves you skin feeling soft and hydrated. This oil does not leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It helps brighten dark spot and uneven skin tone.
Brittany  S.
Crowley, TX
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Brittany  S.
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Brittany  S.
Purchased at: Target
I had to come right away to review this bc I only tried it once overnight and I’m blown away. So real quick I used a chemical from the originate brand that I usually use and love well my skin ended up raw very painful as if maybe it was a chemical burn couldn’t even touch my face it would sting also it was very red very irritated. I was first looking for something for skin brightening and hyperpigmentation and also dark spots which is where I ended up with the chemical burn so after going to work with this pain and a very red face photos don’t even do it’s justice anyways I needed something ASAP to tame/calm what reaction I had going on and lady at target suggested this and I’m so glad she did. Y’all I’m shook it healed my skin literally overnight and you can see it did brighten and I hope with continued use it’ll help with what hyperpigmentation or dark spots I do have. I was worried it would break me out but so far so good feels so natural soaked in so nicely doesn’t feel so sticky and oily photo with my reaction chemical burn sort of thing going on vs next morning!
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Alexandra M.
Recently discovered Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot Sweet Chef and am so obsessed with their packaging, their natural ingredients, the quality, everything! Starting my first month of their Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot to brighten my dark spots from old blemishes I picked at. This serum is packed with Ginger, Tumeric, 2 forms of Vit C and Hyaluronic Acid. These ingredients 😍 really loving their brand
Tori S.
Pearland, TX
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Tori S.
Purchased at: Target
I love this vitamin C serum! It really brightens my skin & evens out my skin tone. Will definitely be adding to my everyday skin care
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
1,289 reviews
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Melissa  B.
I bought this for myself for Christmas. I absolutely love this and can’t wait to see my results as time goes on. I love Sweet Chef products.
Kimberly  S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Kimberly  S.
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Kimberly  S.
Purchased at: Target
I got the mini .24 FL oz at target. I love it because many reason it’s cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free, synthetic fragrances, and dyes. The best part you can make glass skin with 1drop of ginger serum and 1 drop of beet serum shoot.
Sydney  C.
Wellington, FL
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Sydney  C.
My first time trying a serum. This was great to use to brighten my face and for uneven spots. Smells like ginger, not overbearing. The packaging was adorable to look like a dropper!
Dorothy C.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Dorothy C.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been looking for a good vitamin c serum that doesn’t irritate my skin, and I find this formula to be very soft on the skin and hasn’t broken me out. The scent is a light ginger smell, which I quite like. It does take some time to soak into the skin - longer than some other serums I have. But my skin does look brighter after using it.
Meka P.
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot uploaded by Meka P.
Sweet Chef is BOMB!!!! I honestly feel like Sweet Chef products saved my skin...I have extremely sensitive, combination skin and I decided to take a walk on the "wild-side". I used Bliss's sensitive skincare line...the cleanser was the first product I tried and it amazing for me, then I used the toner mist and had no reaction BUT that moisturizer almost took away all the progress I've made on my face for the past year. I woke-up with straight-up seborrheic dermatitis...something I only suffer from if the product doesn't agree with my skin. I used Cortisone to clear the inflammation up. Then I used the Sweet Chef products including this shot and my skin loves this stuff. My skin responds best with this shot, the Kale - Vitamin B shot, the Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist - 2.37 fl oz and the Sweet Chef Superfood and Vitamins Beauty Oil - 1 fl oz . These products literally got my skin back on track even though it's only been a few weeks of using this line!!! The only Sweet Chef product that doesn't agree with my sensitive skin the Sweet Chef Beet Vitamin A Serum Shot - 1 fl oz ...and I believe that's because I use Retin-A. It was literally overkill on my skin even though I used the Beet shot on a day where I wasn't using Retin-A. Other than that I would advise anyone to check out this skincare...it's so amazing and affordable!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Steph H.
Hugheston, WV
il y a 9 mois
Candice C. il y a 4 mois
I liked it as a serum but I didn't notice ant fading of my dark spots. Maybe with prolonged use and consistency it would
Gladis M.
Long Beach, CA
il y a 2 ans
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot I keep seeing these products all over the internet and Everytime I go to target to check them out they’re completely sold out. Are they really worth it?
Elia D. il y a un an