Skin CareFacial SkincareSweet Chef
Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients!

by Sweet Chef

Sweet Chef mixes the perfect daily shot of vegetables and vitamins to freshly boost your skin’s vitality and deliver a healthy radiance. Quenching your skin has never been so sweet.The scent fresh and herbal, the texture glides on like an oil without greasiness or stickiness, makes skin feel refreshed and even-toned makes skin look bright and radiant.

VITAMIN C - This brightening shot contains ascorbic acid one of the most powerful forms of vitamin C. Fight premature aging, fade hyperpigmentation and boost your glow.; GINGER - Revive dull skin with healing ginger. This radiance-booster is loaded with 40 different kinds of antioxidant properties to even out your skin tone for clear, healthy, youthful skin.; TURMERIC ROOT EXTRACT - Calm down your skin with anti-inflammatory Turmeric. This yellow hued beauty is loaded with antioxidants that pack a punch of brightening power.; FREE OF - Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, Synthetic Fragrance, and Mineral Oils.; Lightweight, “free of” formula that contains vegetable nutrients and effective vitamins.

Does this really work?
Has anyone used this for a prolonged period of time and seen a difference in areas where you have hyperpigmentation?
Is this product for all skin types?
Start your review of Sweet Chef Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl. Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients!!
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Chef Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl. Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients! uploaded by Jennifer T.
Purchased at: Target
Honestly this is one of the first serums I got because it looked cute and I’m a sucker for cute packaging but omg it really has helped fade my acne scars. I use it every night without fault and switch from others in the morning. Definitely should try it out. I’m almost out and for sure gonna repurchase! [product:sweet-chef-ginger-vitamin-c-serum-1-fl-oz!-vitamin-c-for-face-with-turmeric-root-extract!-anti-aging-fade-hyperpigmentation-&-boost-your-glow!-facial-serum-with-natural-ingredients]
Abira R.
United States
Sweet Chef Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl. Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients! uploaded by Abira R.
I have the smaller version. I don’t really know why I have it though. I don’t see it even my skin tone out or my dark spots. Kind of disappointed
Isamar M.
Gap, PA
Sweet Chef Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl. Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients! uploaded by Isamar M.
Purchased at: Target
Súper gentil con la piel! Y compartible con sus 2 hermanitos cerums de la misma marca a mi mi gustaron mucho, [email protected] no me encanta pero creo que vale la pena
Joshua B.
Hampton, GA
Sweet Chef Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl. Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients! uploaded by Joshua B.
Sweet CHEF Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot is pretty decent. I love the way it feels when applied, not thick and heavy. However I didn't see results until I used it vigorously (like 3 times a day for 3 weeks). Since I like using other Serums too, I thought that it was a bit much for such small results. Overall, I would still buy again, and I do recommend this for anyone who wants to incorporate a vitamin c serum into their regimen.
Sierra E.
Boulder, CO
Sweet Chef Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl. Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients! uploaded by Sierra E.
This vitamin C serum really helped with my dark spots from acne scarring! It feels really nice on my face and I love the packaging :)
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
I adore this serum and use it every morning. It’s lightweight but you can tell it really sinks in. It has a pleasant herbal scent and packs a punch. I also adore how you can get a super cheap sample set of all three serums. Keep up the awesome work Sweet Chef!
Morgan K.
Canton, GA
I was really excited to use this after reading so many positive reviews, but it broke me out TERRIBLY. At first it wasn’t so bad, and I figured I could continue to use it, but as I did, it just gave me more and more acne which led to more scarring. (For reference I have brown, slightly dry, acne-prone skin that isn’t really sensitive). It probably works for others, but it didn’t work for me :(
Joy O.
Sweet Chef Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl. Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients! uploaded by Joy O.
I was pleasantly surprised at how hydrating and soothing this product is. I used this entire bottle pretty quickly - maybe within a month or two? I’ll definitely purchase this in the future when I run out of serums.
Paula M.
Nappanee, IN
Sweet Chef Ginger Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl. Oz! Vitamin C for Face with Turmeric Root Extract! Anti-aging, Fade Hyperpigmentation & Boost Your Glow! Facial Serum with Natural Ingredients! uploaded by Paula M.
Purchased at: Target
Omg i have used two of sweet chef's products and i 💘 this skin care line. They use all natural products and is a cruelty free brand. I wanted to get the beets Vitamin c serum shot but they where all out at target. This is one of my favorite serums it leaves your skin feeling very soft. I will be buying this product agian. I will be trying all of them out.
Sammy O.
I love this stuff. Its a great serum for your face. I tan so it helps with the redness. The smell is so refreshing and I simply love it. I would recommend this product! It does meet my expectations. It is 4 stars in my book!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...