Sweet Chef Beet + Retinol Nightly Firming Mask - 169 fl oz

Sweet Chef Beet + Retinol Nightly Firming Mask - 1.69 fl oz

Skin has met its ultimate lullaby! Beet + Retinol Nightly Firming Mask mixes efficacious plant-based ingredients into a luxurious, plush texture that leaves your skin looking like it was in a stress-free, deep sleep. The cushion-like moisturizer feels plush on skin, quickly sinks in without any stickiness. The swirl of softening beet, firming and smoothing retinol, hydrating hyaluronic acid and squalane, and soothing hemp seed oil help skin to recover overnight and wake up to glowy, smooth, pore-refined skin. Usage: Apply a dime-sized amount of cream nightly to clean skin and wash off in the AM. Use after Sweet Chef Beet + Vitamin A Serum Shot for best results. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using. How to Recycle: Every part of this packaging is recyclable. The glass bottle and the entire carton can be recycled curbside. Please rinse out the bottle and peel the label and separate the stopper and cap before recycling!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Chef Beet + Retinol Nightly Firming Mask - 1.69 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Forest Park, GA
Sweet Chef Beet + Retinol Nightly Firming Mask - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by dianna C.
I received a complimentary sample of this from Sweet Chef and I love it! It doesnt have a wierd smell or anything. I was shocked when I started applying it to my face because it was thick, but on my finger it felt real light. It went on silky. After I washed my face in the morning, I noticed that my skin was definitely brighter. Im not going to use it that often, maybe 2x a week, because it says to limit sun exposure (those type of instructions make me nervous,). I have a dog I walk everyday, so I really cant limit that. Aside from that Id recommend
Katy, TX
Sweet Chef Beet + Retinol Nightly Firming Mask - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Aditi A.
💕Beet + Retinol Mask💕 The cushion-like moisturizer feels plush on skin, quickly sinks in, and leaves no tacky feeling. The swirl of softening beet, firming and smoothing retinol, hydrating hyaluronic acid and squalane, and soothing hemp seed oil help skin to recover overnight. Skin looks so fresh and glowy in the morning after overnight use👍👍
Sweet Chef Beet + Retinol Nightly Firming Mask - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Tu N.
This has a creamy, lightweight texture and has a lovely scent. this absorbs nicely into my skin and leaves it feeling soft and healthy in the morning. My skin feels so much healthier, it has a glow to it, my skin isn't dry at all anymore, and it really helps my makeup go on a lot smoother now that my skin doesn't look & feel terrible.

Looking for your answer?