GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSweet Candy Company
Quality Candies Sweet's Chocolate Cinnamon Bears, 14 oz

Sweet Candy Company Quality Candies Sweet's Chocolate Cinnamon Bears, 14 oz

by Sweet Candy Company

Quality Candies Sweet's Chocolate Cinnamon Bears: Real chocolate covered cinnamon flavored candies Gluten free Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Candy Company Quality Candies Sweet's Chocolate Cinnamon Bears, 14 oz!
Angela A.
Glendora, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you can’t decide between spicy and sweet and chewy, this is the perfect medium! These cinnamon gummy bears have a texture between a gummy bear and jelly giving them the perfect chew and and covered in milk chocolate. They can be hard to track down but if you don’t want to order online, try Winco or Walmart. You won’t regret these!
rori W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,069 reviews
My family really likes chocolate covered anything. We really enjoyed these cinnamon chocolate bears! very fresh! very soft! and very tasty!!
Sam W.
washington ,tyne and wear
I love anything to do with chocolate 🍫 but this really cured my taste buds I love the way they added the cinnamon it reminds me of Christmas and winter and being cosy around the fire 🔥 the whole family love them and there just so cute ❤️

Looking for your answer?