BY SWEET BREATH

Kills germs and freshens breath instantly after eating, drinking or smoking. Convenient for pocket or purse. 48 Individual Bottles 0.118 fl oz / 3.7 ml each Sugar-free Spearmint Drops ; see more...

Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
These work good for like a last minute job, it refreshes your mouth to taste and smell icy cold. but like i said, for a on the go job
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
So i picked one of these up to try as a breath freshener. I have to say it was too sweet for my liking. it was an overall strong taste of mint and I'm sure it actually does freshen your breath. It wouldn't be my 1st choice in a pinch.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
These breath drops definitely take away stinky breath in a hurry! They're perfect if you're on the go & need a quick freshen up! Just becareful not to put too much; they come on a bit strong!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product and works great for someone on the go who has that bad after taste after eatting
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
These were very popular when I was a teenager, haven't seen them around that much lately but I do know that I used to use them a lot when I was younger.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID
I can find these at my local dollar store and I buy them all the time. They work well without the taste being too overpowering. I carry abbottle in my car, purse, and coat pocket!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
These were all the rave in the late 90s and for good reason! Had italian for lunch and can't get the garlic off your breath? Here's the alternative for carrying your toothbrush around everywhere. It works in a pinch. It's very strong so overuse of this prduct may have your eyes and nose running.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
New Baltimore, MI
The drops work to help make your breath smell nice, but the mint was almost to strong. It irritated my throat and tongue. I like the mint strips better.
Laura M.
Laura M.
eagle lake, tx
I really remember these being "popular" as a kid/teen. Now I just look at it and prefer gum. It does give you a good smelling breath, but it leaves a bad after taste.
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Kentwood, MI
I remember being a teen and thinking these were the coolest things around. me and my friends all had them. At least we had nice breath