BY SWEET BAKED GOODS

María S.
María S.
oh my god, I have time I do not see the market, these bimbo extremandamente ponquesitos are good, they are tasty. It is good to have on hand for snack and more children, are fascinated by them. Do not hesitate to buy it, if you have children or you think, buy now;)
Maggy P.
Rich, rich, delicious, I can say of this product if it awakens my palate, my god, what a product wonder elaborates Bimbo, it is a delight to eat it, I see it and I can not stand the temptation, how many would I eat? Minimum 3 packs, accompanied or alone, would be better alone not to share it.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Powder Springs, GA
I get these from my local QT. They are delicious and always very fresh. They also come plain and with raisins. Not too sweet.
Ericx P.
Ericx P.
Davis, CA
There little goods are my favorite. They go well with tea or a cup of coffee. I usually eat them as a snack before work. They're very soft and very moist.
jasmin V.
jasmin V.
San Jose, CA
I love bimbo products. I've been eating their products since I was a child. I enjoy them with coffee or milk. They all taste great.
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
These are honestly yummy, they're really soft and they go great with coffee, either on the side or dip it in it
Laura P.
Laura P.
These little babies here are absolutely delicious. I love getting some when I'm on the go and what something sweet to snack on. They are conveniently packaged with two pound cakes so you can feel filled but not too guilty by the amount of sugar you have just consumed.
Ariella G.
Ariella G.
N Las Vegas, NV
These taste great. It's the perfect Hispanic snack for a little kid growing up. I thini everyone should try them because they're just that great
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
I have tasted better things. They go stale very fast to me. But its not completly horrid. My niece loves it
abbey c.
abbey c.
Fresno, CA
Mmmmmmm..... i love these little guys. i don't feel so guilty eating them knowing it has less sugar than most other pastries out there.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Still available and where I can get it?
How many food packages?