BY SWEET BAKED GOODS

Sweet Baked Goods Bimbo Conchas Fine Pastry, 2.12 oz, 8 count
  • "It doesn't cause a mess since it is individually wrapped and la concha stays fresh longer." in 1 review
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Es el unico pan dulce que me gusta consumir, no esta demasiado dulce, es esponjocito! Ideal para esos dias de lluvia que tienes antojos de un pan con cafe o chocolate caliente como buena latina! Siempre frescos, buen precio y excelente sabor!
InesđŸŒș S.
Mount vernon
This are amazing for breakfast in the morning or just a snack. Not as good as freashly done ones but still so tasty. I use to grab one of this to snack on during school, there so good.
Janine F.
Queen Creek, AZ
Not like the real homemade ones when the sugar falls all over you but still soo sooo soo good i love them with my cafe in the morning or at night perfect
If you haven't had them u should its a great snack!
Maria De Jesus B.
Conchas are perfect with coffee in the morning or as a mid-day snack for me sometimes. It's a filling bread that I have enjoyed since I was a child. Conchas are soft and sweet and these come individually packaged which is perfect for packing a lunch time  when needed.
Lupe L.
Gastonia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pastry I so good if you haven’t tried it you should it taste better then any other pastry for me. I eat this all the time I recommend them Sweet Baked Goods Bimbo Conchas Fine Pastry, 2.12 oz, 8 count
April G.
Midland, TX
These Conchas taste good. You can find these at any gas station like 7/11, Kent quick, etc. I always warm it up 10 seconds for it to be squishy but it's good without too.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband side of the family is Hispanic and I learned to eat this sweet bread. It is good for breakfast, snack, or dessert. I usually grab a hot coffee or a milk and eat them in the morning. The topping on the top usually breaks off and I eat the left over sweet bits!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bimbo's baked goods are the best out there! Especially these conchas! I love the strawberry icing ones these are so good I grew up eating these homemade and the taste exactly they same! So delicious! They especially go great with milk!
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
The best start to your day to go with your hot coffee or hot cup of Abuelita chocolate!! The sugar coating on top helps to give your breakfast a kick with the bread on the bottom. Always sweet, always fluffy, and always the happiest beginning to my day. Sometimes they're available in other colors which just adds fun and a pop of color to your morning!
Arleen G.
THIS. THIS IS SO DELICIOUS! 😄 Eat it with a cup of coffee or eat it by itself! This soft pastry will not disappoint your taste buds! & They come in individually wrapped packets so you can take one on-the-go! By far my favorite snack for any time of the day! 😄
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
where can i get these
Ta-Shawnna C.
I never had these before. Are they good?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Where can I get these?
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
Where can I get these they look amazing?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Are these super dry? I always see them at the store and am intrigued but I'm always too terrified to pick some up. What are people's thoughts on these?