BY SWEET BAKED GOODS

• "Me and my family love them !" in 1 review
  • "Their very yummy my son loves eating them." in 1 review
  • "They Ade nice to have for a walk or for kids as a snack they are t a great price and the best part is the jelly in the middle " in 1 review
  • "These r pretty good and at a great price." in 1 review
Jesenia E.
Panorama City , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My childhood cookie. I have been eating these since I was young in Mexico. They are delicious and we usually like eating these as a breakfast or snack while we wait for food to be ready. I have now passed the tradition to my son and he loves them too.
Ana R.
Austin, TX
Barritas fresa is a great snack when you are on the road or having a picnic at the park. The cookie with the strawberry jam is such a great combination it's just awesome. The only downfall is that the cookie falls apart very easy so be prepared for a lot of crumbs. Besides that this is an aswome product that I would recommend anyone to try.
Maria P.
Makawao, HI
Really like these cookies they bring me back to my childhood. The strawberry ones are my favorite. They are good especially the strawberry jam in the middle. Although sometimes they can break or crumble easily.
Kayla G.
Millen, GA
I love these things taste wise but you defiantly have to keep a drink and a napkin handy. They are a little dry and crumbly so you might get a little messy but they are yummy. Think fig Newton kind of taste wise.
Yulianna R.
Brownsville, TX
I love this very satisfied love the strawberry jam which makes a perfect combination with the crunchy bread great for snacking very affordable i highly recommend this product and if you are not a big fan of strawberry do not worry there is also pineapple flavor available.
Rosa G.
My kids and I love them, more my son. Love the strawberry jelly in the middle. The only con will be that they fall apart easily but other than that they are very tasty.
Maria A.
I love these in particular buf I also love the pineapple ones. I like how I see them in texas because it reminds me a lot of the trips I take to mexico! I like them!
Olivia B.
The r always good to put in lunches and also for road trips!! Always seem to enduo in my cart even if I haven't been the one to put them in very flavorful
anicia m.
Stone Mountain, GA
These cookies are very rich and more with the strawberry flavor I love eating with milk or coffee or my family also i love the have eaten fro mexico
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
These r pretty good and at a great price. I love the strawberry jelly filling. I just wish the cookie didn't fall apart into little crumbly pieces