Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce

by Sweet Baby Ray's

Sweet Baby Ray's® Squeezable Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce. Gourmet sauces. The sauce is the Boss®!

Is it spicy at all?
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Middlebury, IN
This is hands down my favorite bbq sauce on the planet! It has such great flavor and the perfect amount of spice. I am not really a big fan of hot foods but this is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy!
Toutle, WA
This is the only BBQ sauce we use, and we buy it in bulk from Costco. It's great for grilling chicken & ribs and it's even better to toss in the crockpot with meatballs. Yum!
winston, GA
This is literally the BEST BBQ sauce (that you can buy in stores anyways.) It goes great with ribs, burgers, steaks, chicken, and just about any beans for the perfect cookout.
Yuba City, CA
Hands down our family’s favorite BBQ sauce. It’s cheap and is full of flavor. The sweet and spiciness of the sauce compliments chicken really well. My favorite dish to make with this sauce is BBQ chicken nachos. Yum!
Des Moines, IA
This is by far the BEST BBQ sauce on the shelf in the grocery store!! It is very reasonably priced and the flavor is just the right balance of sweet and spicy. Perfect for those summer cookouts!
This is one of my favorite bbq sauces. It’s sweet but has a nice kick to it. I like to have it with chicken, wings, fries, everything! Not too healthy but it’s so good!
Anderson, IN
Warning: do not under estimate the spicy. Overall, this has a good flavor. Great to use on ribs and chicken. I've also used this over cocktail weenies in a slow cooker. Delicious!
Love, love, love this sauce! You can use it multiple ways. You can use it for dipping, and marinating. I love to put my chicken in the crockpot and pour this all over it. Yummy!
Whitman, MA
Sweet Baby Rays is my absolute favorite BBQ sauce and a must have at any back yard party! There are so many flavors and the beat addition to grilled chicken or burgers!
Goleta, CA
Definitely a must have at any bbq. I normally don't like barbecue sauce but this is really good on steaks and ribs. It's really good for pulled pork sandwiches too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...