Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce

by Sweet Baby Ray's

Sweet Baby Ray's® Squeezable Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce. Gourmet sauces. The sauce is the Boss®!

Is it spicy at all?
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Favorite. Hands down for. Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet & Spicy is the perfect balance of sweetness and spice. I use this for chicken sandwiches, ribs, turkey burgers and dip for chicken strips and nuggets.
Springville , AL
Sweet Baby Rays is the best BBQ sauce that is out there. Great with any meat you want to put it on it even as a dipping sauce for your chicken fingers.  Comes in a variety of styles and flavors that is sure to suit any taste if out there. My favorites are the sweet and spicy and the Vidalia onion.
La Crosse, WI
We Buy this BBQ Sauce pretty often and has become one of our favorite condiments. I love Basting Chicken with this or Beef Tips Marinade. I actually use this one in Marinades alot. This has a very smokey taste and a bit of tanginess too. A very good BBQ Sauce and I gladly recommend.
Charlotte, NC
The best d***bbq sauce ever I used to purchase kraft years ago you can't pay me to buy it now.. im a fan of the original and the mustard gold that might not be the name but what ever the name is lol i would definitely recommend this product to other people!!!
Benton, IL
No #backyardbash is complete without Sweet Baby Ray's! This is the beat tasting BBQ sauce for everyone in our family hands down! It is great quality and is the perfect thickness to stay on your food through the cooking progress or served as a side (my family uses it for both). It works well on the grill, in the oven, stove top or just used on the side as a dipping sauce. We love it!
Bridgton, ME
For our 4th of July cookout we used this amazing sauce to marinate our grilled chicken. It is the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. I also got it on sale for buy 1 get 1 free so it was a great deal! I was very satisfied with their BBQ sauce.
Eminence , KY
A must have for any back yard dish! I always love the extra taste it gives to my hotdogs and burgers! With such a large bottle, I am able to buy a single bottle and even feed the neighbors. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart and the flavor is flawless. This is the only BBQ sause for this satisfied customer!
Morgantown, WV
Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce is my go to BBQ sauce for whatever I need. From ribs to chicken nuggets. It has the perfect blend of spicy and sweet. My refrigerator feels empty if I don't have a bottle on hand. It's one product that I would definitely buy over and over.
Redmond, OR
Great for ribs, chicken, etc. however it does have a lot of sodium. This is something though that's always in our fridge. It's a great value and last a long time. I've never been disappointed with any of their different flavors.
Everyone in my family loves Sweet Baby Ray's.  The Sweet and Spicy version is really good, especially on pork.  It is readily available at our local grocery stores, and frequently goes on sale.  I stock up then so I always have some on hand - you never know when you'll need some!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...