BY SWEET BABY RAY'S

Sweet Baby Ray's® Squeezable Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce. Gourmet sauces. The sauce is the Boss®!

Ashleigh M.
Hands down our family’s favorite BBQ sauce. It’s cheap and is full of flavor. The sweet and spiciness of the sauce compliments chicken really well. My favorite dish to make with this sauce is BBQ chicken nachos. Yum!
Sirena R.
Bought this on clearance and it was the best decision I've made in my barbeque sauce life. The little bit of jalapeno is perfect. Not too spicy. I've had the original barbeque sauce before and I grew out of it after having it for sooo many years. This one and the Famous Dave's Rich and Sassy are now my go-to BBQ sauces.
Sabrina M.
Anderson
Warning: do not under estimate the spicy. Overall, this has a good flavor. Great to use on ribs and chicken. I've also used this over cocktail weenies in a slow cooker. Delicious!
Joshua G.
Springville, AL
Sweet Baby Rays is the best BBQ sauce that is out there. Great with any meat you want to put it on it even as a dipping sauce for your chicken fingers.  Comes in a variety of styles and flavors that is sure to suit any taste if out there. My favorites are the sweet and spicy and the Vidalia onion.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
We Buy this BBQ Sauce pretty often and has become one of our favorite condiments. I love Basting Chicken with this or Beef Tips Marinade. I actually use this one in Marinades alot. This has a very smokey taste and a bit of tanginess too. A very good BBQ Sauce and I gladly recommend.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best d***bbq sauce ever I used to purchase kraft years ago you can't pay me to buy it now.. im a fan of the original and the mustard gold that might not be the name but what ever the name is lol i would definitely recommend this product to other people!!!
Keriann N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Still a bit too sweet for my taste. I love a good barbeque sauce so it's definitely worth a try however, it's not my favorite. Recommended if you like sweet sauce.
Bekki F.
Benton, IL
No #backyardbash is complete without Sweet Baby Ray's! This is the beat tasting BBQ sauce for everyone in our family hands down! It is great quality and is the perfect thickness to stay on your food through the cooking progress or served as a side (my family uses it for both). It works well on the grill, in the oven, stove top or just used on the side as a dipping sauce. We love it!
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
For our 4th of July cookout we used this amazing sauce to marinate our grilled chicken. It is the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. I also got it on sale for buy 1 get 1 free so it was a great deal! I was very satisfied with their BBQ sauce.
Marina A.
Eminence , KY
A must have for any back yard dish! I always love the extra taste it gives to my hotdogs and burgers! With such a large bottle, I am able to buy a single bottle and even feed the neighbors. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart and the flavor is flawless. This is the only BBQ sause for this satisfied customer!
Skylar S.