BY SWEET BABY RAY'S

This sauce starts off sweet, but spicy red chili peppers provide enough heat to fire up an order of wings or liven up whatever dish needs a kick in the pants see more...

Maggie F.
Merced, CA
Used this big container of sauce to make a barbacue recipe we saw on-line and it came out marvelous . Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce This sauce will always be my go to barbacue sauce
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
Everything from this brand is amazing except the honey mustard lol the bbq is amazing I use it all the time and it’s so affordable! I haven’t had another bbq that I love besides this one! It’s amazing! Definitely try it!
Jessica R.
Dunkirk, NY
Perfect for wings, I love it sweet with a little hint of spice, The flavor is sooo good I found my new addiction. Why it for wings and had something similar to this taste and been looking for it ever since.
Amanda S.
Belleville, NJ
Purchased at: Target
The perfect amount of sweet heat. Use on chicken, sandwiches and shrimp. Is extremely affordable. Probably not the most healthy but not the worst thing for you. Highly satisfied with this product would purchase again.

Amazon