BY SWEET BABY RAYS #29 in Jerky

Sweet baby ray's sweet 'n spicy beef jerky 3.25 oz see more...

Avon G.
Avon G.
Berlin, CT
This is absolutely the best beef jerky I have ever had. I never used to like Jerky, but I recently took this on vacation. It cost me 3.00 a bag for the travel kind, and everyone in the car was fighting over who would get to eat it. I would recommend this to anyone who likes or thinks they might like jerky!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I got this pack for Christmas one year. I really like the taste of it, it does taste like BBQ sauce. The pack had a pretty decent amount. It's not too spicy. I would definitely buy again! I also love sweet baby rays!
Kylea P.
Kylea P.
Love, love, love! Every time I go to Walmart I have to buy a bag of Sweet Baby Ray's beef jerky. I love the sweet and spicy flavor. I could keep eating it if I bought more than one bag at a time 😊
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Blaine, KY
Sweet Baby Rays is the best jerky. It blends just the right amount of sweetness and tang without overwhelming either one. Love this stuff! :)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
I didn't like beef jerky until I tried this. This is literally my husband's and my guilty pleasure. It's so expensive but so good. It's a little over 3.90 something and if you find it cheaper you message me right now. We end up eating the whole bag in a sitting. It has good flavoring and is definitely sweet and spicy. Compared to other commercial beef jerky it has this texture like it's actual meat. It tastes like it's a homemade jerky. Do not quote me on that. I am no jerky expert but I know what I like. Anyone looking to try this, I'd say give it a go you won't be disappointed!
Krista A.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
The texture of this treat and the flavor gives it the quality I'm looking for in jerky. What I especially love is the portion and the comparable price. Each bite is worth it and what i think makes this not only my favorite brand but flavor is how jam packed it is with good ness..
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
To me, Sweet Baby Rays is horrible. It tastes nothing like jerky, and it is all around sadness in a bag.
Johanny G.
Johanny G.
Woodland Park, NJ
My husband love this brand. A little bit pricey but great flavor. Good for extra booth of energy when hiking
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
This beef jerky is good. Its a bit pricey for a bag like that. The BBQ sauce is my favorite. This is good as a snack
Mattie C.
Mattie C.
Afton, VA
My brother and I love this because it has just the right amounts of sweetness, tangyness, and originality. We both prefer the barbecue sauce but this is a great sauce for wings you make or if you're bringing some home.