Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Golden Mustard Barbeque Sauce - 18oz

by Sweet Baby Ray's

Sweet Baby Ray's® gourmet sauces.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Golden Mustard Barbeque Sauce - 18oz!
TaLil E.
Jennings, LA
Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Golden Mustard Barbeque Sauce - 18oz uploaded by TaLil E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This sauce is so good ! When i was in school they use to serve us this sauce with our chicken nuggets ! When i graduate I craved it for the longest til someone i know told me where i could find it & let me tell you i house hold loved it 😋
Shawna L.
CatCo, NC
I could put this sh*t on everything. I love it. It's the perfect mix of bbq and sweet and mustard. I don't usually like sauce at all.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I was craving a really good mustard based sauce and I found this at Walmart! It definitely satisfied my craving for BBQ sauce! This is now my new favorite and go to sauce! I will be rebuying once it runs out!
Dia L.
Worthington, OH
This is the only BBQ sauce I will eat. If you have ever had the Chick-fil-A sauce. It taste almost EXACTLY like that. So if you need a chick-fil-a fix on a Sunday. Go for this! It's fantastic as a dipping sauce
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Golden Mustard Barbeque Sauce - 18oz uploaded by Jasmine B.
I absolutely love this barbecue sauce. It has a sweet and tangy taste that pairs so well with pulled pork, turkey burgers, chicken and basically anything else. If you want a switch from tomato based barbecue sauce, try Golden Mustard Barbecue Sauce!!
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Wow, this stuff is so good. I didn't think I'd like it at first because of the color, but just one taste and I was in love!
Tassie Z.
Ranburne, AL
Hands down the absolute best BBQ sauce I have ever tried! I was looking for a really good mustard based BBQ sauce and this is the ticket! The only problem is it is hard to find!!
Alexandria V.
I love this stuff so much my friend had poured out a random dipping sauce and it was amazing. Turns out later it was this sauce. If you like chick fil a sauce as much as a i do this is definitely for you
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Golden Mustard Barbeque Sauce - 18oz uploaded by Dusti W.
Sweet Baby Ray's is my favorite commercial barbecue sauce. I have tried several varieties, but the original was always best. Now they have this Sweet Golden Mustard sauce and I am in heaven. Not only is it good when it's hot and sticky on grilled meat, but it has worked well as a sandwich dressing and a dipping sauce as well. Tangy and sweet, it is a good supermarket choice for those of us who like Carolina-style sauces.
Asiya C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this especially combined with the regular barbecue sauce and the regular bbq sauce on my crinkle fries, it's one of the best things ever to me. I put that sh** on everything like it's "Frank's Red Hot." All by Sweet Baby's Ray sauce.

Looking for your answer?