Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet Golden Mustard Barbecue Sauce 18 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Derricka M.Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet Golden Mustard Barbecue Sauce 18 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jasmine B.Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet Golden Mustard Barbecue Sauce 18 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Dusti W.

BY SWEET BABY RAY'S

Sweet Baby Ray's® gourmet sauces. see more...

Michaela C.
Sweet Baby Ray's is my go-to brand for BBQ sauce, and the sweet golden mustard is really good!  It's not as good as homemade, which is why I'm only giving it 4 stars, but it's got a nice tang to it from the mustard and isn't overly sweet like a lot of sauces can be.  Try it!
Derricka M.
My first time buying this product, and i love it.The flavor is really bold and tangy. It is not over powering.I love to pair this with my chicken wrap salad. This a great product to top over items and main courses. The texture is really smooth as their other sauces. Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet Golden Mustard Barbecue Sauce 18 oz. Squeeze Bottle
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I was craving a really good mustard based sauce and I found this at Walmart! It definitely satisfied my craving for BBQ sauce! This is now my new favorite and go to sauce! I will be rebuying once it runs out!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is SO good. It still has that great barbecue flavor but is a little more creamy and has a mustard flavor. But the mustard flavor is not overpowering. Throw it on some ribs in the slow cooker and get excited!
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
Sweet Baby Ray's is my favorite commercial barbecue sauce. I have tried several varieties, but the original was always best. Now they have this Sweet Golden Mustard sauce and I am in heaven. Not only is it good when it's hot and sticky on grilled meat, but it has worked well as a sandwich dressing and a dipping sauce as well. Tangy and sweet, it is a good supermarket choice for those of us who like Carolina-style sauces.
Jasmine B.
I absolutely love this barbecue sauce. It has a sweet and tangy taste that pairs so well with pulled pork, turkey burgers, chicken and basically anything else. If you want a switch from tomato based barbecue sauce, try Golden Mustard Barbecue Sauce!!
Alexandria V.
I love this stuff so much my friend had poured out a random dipping sauce and it was amazing. Turns out later it was this sauce. If you like chick fil a sauce as much as a i do this is definitely for you
Tassie Z.
Ranburne, AL
Hands down the absolute best BBQ sauce I have ever tried! I was looking for a really good mustard based BBQ sauce and this is the ticket! The only problem is it is hard to find!!
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Wow, this stuff is so good. I didn't think I'd like it at first because of the color, but just one taste and I was in love!