GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSweet Baby Ray's
Sweet Baby Rays 528703 Honey Barbecue Beef Jerky 3 oz

Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Baby Rays 528703 Honey Barbecue Beef Jerky 3 oz

by Sweet Baby Ray's

Bridgford Beef Jerky is produced from only the finest quality cuts of beef combined with the Midwest's #1 selling BBQ Sauce and what you get is the smokiest most tender BBQ Beef this side of the grill. Specifications Capacity: 3 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Baby Rays 528703 Honey Barbecue Beef Jerky 3 oz!
Kristina S.
Delray Beach, FL
Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Baby Rays 528703 Honey Barbecue Beef Jerky 3 oz uploaded by Kristina S.
I bought this the other day on a whim. Though the taste is delicious it was very sticky and wet. I'm not sure if it was the BBQ Sauce, but it made the jerky very sticky and a little mushy. Some pieces I did not want to eat. I did love the taste and probably will still buy again.
CJ L.
Austin, TX
Everytime I am at the store I make sure to grab me at least one pack of sweet baby rays beef jerky. This jerky is super tender and is flavored with sweet baby rays. You can not go wrong with this jerky, every flavor is so good I had to try them all. I would recommend this jerky to anyone who loves beef jerky.
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite beef jerky, bridgeford was smart to add baby ray’s sauce to their brand. I don’t think I’ve tried a flavor I don’t like. I believe it’s a good source of protein but beware of the sodium intake.
member-e8f29
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this beef jerky! It is so yummy with the Sweet Baby Rays flavor. I hate hard jerky so this is such a nice change. You don’t have to break a tooth trying to eat it. It’s so tender! The price is reasonable and worth it in my opinion. If you like jerky you should definitely try this!!!
Briana F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Baby Rays 528703 Honey Barbecue Beef Jerky 3 oz uploaded by Briana F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love LOVE this jerky. My whole house enjoys the tender honey barbeque flavor. Alot of the pieces are soft enough for even my 2 and 4 year old to enjoy. We love to enjoy for everyday snacking, quick pick-me-up energy snacking, and even road trips!
Megan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is absolutely delicious! The jerky is softer. It's not a super hard, tooth cracking texture. The flavor is strong but not overwhelming. Would but again and again.
Kenda F.
I am so glad I decided to try this jerky! It is so delicious and soft! Each piece is loaded with great flavor and easy to chew. I would say this is my favorite jerky around. They have a few different flavors and they are all so good. I highly recommend this brand!
Breana W.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite beef jerky brand hands down. The flavor is amazing. Any flavor your choose you will not be disappointed. The honey barbecue has a nice sweet and salty flavor to it. Definitely a must buy before heading out the store, and it definitely won’t make it home.
Nancy M.
Knoxville, TN
Very flavorful and usually pretty tender. Overall it is a delicious beef jerky but I still prefer Jack Link’s if I have a choice.
Kris L.
Peoria, AZ
This jerky would get 5 stars, except that it tends to mush together in a congealed, gloopy mess sometimes that sticks to your fingers as they blindly search the bottom of the bag.  Otherwise, it usually provides tender chunks of very flavorful meat.  (And let's be honest... even the mess is tasty.)

Looking for your answer?