Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Baby Rays 528703 Honey Barbecue Beef Jerky 3 oz

by Sweet Baby Ray's

Bridgford Beef Jerky is produced from only the finest quality cuts of beef combined with the Midwest's #1 selling BBQ Sauce and what you get is the smokiest most tender BBQ Beef this side of the grill. Specifications Capacity: 3 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Baby Rays 528703 Honey Barbecue Beef Jerky 3 oz!
a year agokansas city
Great jerky! It has a great honey flavor. It’s sweet but not overly sweet. I love sweet baby rays bbq sauce so seeing it in a jerky is awesome. It’s affordable too. I definitely recommend.
a year ago
I love beef jerky !!!! This barbecue one is definitely one of the best !! Also it is not that bad to eat as a snack ! I love lots of different types of jerky but this one is the best !! If you like beef jerky I would recommend to try this !!!