Sweet Baby Ray's® Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce 14 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Jessica A.Sweet Baby Ray's® Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce 14 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Shay H.Sweet Baby Ray's® Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce 14 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Jacqueline T.See all 4 photos

BY SWEET BABY RAY'S

Sweet Baby Ray's® gourmet sauces. see more...

• I love baby rays BBQ sauce and I love...Yesss. Everything Sweet Baby R... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Target*
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Manila, UT
I was so excited to find this honey mustard available for purchase at the grocery store. I fell in love with it at our local restaurant. I'm not usually a big fan of honey mustard. I really like that it's nice and creamy and doesn't have specks of ground mustard in it. It doesn't have a harsh mustard or spice flavor to it. My kids even love it! It's great on chicken and pork. It's even delicious on French fries and onion rings!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Tallmadge, OH
My favorite honey mustard! I have tried different kinds of honey mustards and this is by far my favorite. It isn't too sweet and it isn't as funny as most honey mustards. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future!
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Forest City
My favorite honey mustard. It has the best flavor. I like that it's more on the sweet and creamy side. Other honey mustard is more on the sour side.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Yes please! Sweet Baby Ray's makes the best dipping sauces! Honey mustard is so good, and their blend tastes the best! Always have dales on them too!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Omg, I could drink this! Weird? That's just how delicious it is! Awesome for dipping, salad dressing or on sandwiches. Yum!
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Warren, MI
The absolute hands down best Honey Mustard I have ever tried! It's the perfect blend of spices. it's a must try!!!
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
I love baby rays BBQ sauce and I love honey mustard, is this stuff good!?