BY SWEET BABY RAY'S

Sweet Baby Ray's® gourmet sauces. see more...

• I love baby rays BBQ sauce and I love honey mustard, is this stuf...1 Answers
Brianne C.
Manila, UT
I was so excited to find this honey mustard available for purchase at the grocery store. I fell in love with it at our local restaurant. I'm not usually a big fan of honey mustard. I really like that it's nice and creamy and doesn't have specks of ground mustard in it. It doesn't have a harsh mustard or spice flavor to it. My kids even love it! It's great on chicken and pork. It's even delicious on French fries and onion rings!
Melissa A.
Tallmadge, OH
My favorite honey mustard! I have tried different kinds of honey mustards and this is by far my favorite. It isn't too sweet and it isn't as funny as most honey mustards. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future!
Michaela C.
I was surprised to see that Sweet Baby Ray's had put out a line of dipping sauces.  The price was right, so I bought a couple to try.  The honey mustard sauce is good!  The texture and flavor are both good, and it's so convenient to have this on hand for chicken, pork, or even snacks like pretzels and veggies.
Samantha D.
Pekin, IL
5/5 best tasting honey mustard in a bottle from the store I have ever bought. I recommend it to everyone that eats with me. They always enjoy it and end up doing the same thing!
Melissa R.
Lewisville, TX
Sweet Baby Ray's is a trusted brand in BBQ and their honey mustard follows suit. A light dipping sauce to use with chicken or very lightly in salads if you run out of dressing!
Jacqueline T.
Warren, MI
The absolute hands down best Honey Mustard I have ever tried! It's the perfect blend of spices. it's a must try!!!
Brandi G.
Forest City
My favorite honey mustard. It has the best flavor. I like that it's more on the sweet and creamy side. Other honey mustard is more on the sour side.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Yes please! Sweet Baby Ray's makes the best dipping sauces! Honey mustard is so good, and their blend tastes the best! Always have dales on them too!
Laura A.
Omg, I could drink this! Weird? That's just how delicious it is! Awesome for dipping, salad dressing or on sandwiches. Yum!
Erin P.
London, ON
I love baby rays BBQ sauce and I love honey mustard, is this stuff good!?