BY SWEET BABY RAY'S

Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce: Squeezable Gourmet sauces see more...

Amber M.
Seattle, WA
The best bbq sauce. I'm a Sweet Baby Ray's loyalist. It goes great with chicken especially both for bbq chicken and as a dipping sauce for chicken strips. Also wonderful for pulled pork sandwiches.
Kristi S.
This is the best tasting bbq sauce I've ever had. I can be pretty picky when it comes to sauce,but this passes the test. It has the perfect mix of spice and tang. I won't use any other bbq sauce.
Sierra G.
Lafayette , IN
This sauce is so flavorful and thick. Its my favorite for chicken. It's has a low amount of heat and it's not overly sweet. I would recommend this and continue buying!
Megan M.
I love a BBQ and especially when I have ribs. This sauce is amazing. It cooks in nicely and has a slime get spicy taste to it. This is so good and definitely one of my favorite BBQ sauces when eating a BBQ
Jessica F.
Peoria
This BBQ sauce is a staple in our house. We use it on everything. Whether using it as a marinade or just as a dipping sauce, my husband & I love it. We always keep it on hand & eat it multiple times a week. Very affordable price. Has great flavor, not too spicy.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
One of my favorites due to its flavor being so tangy and sweet! Makes anything taste amazing, I usually put it on porkchops before they cook or use it as a dipping sauce for literally anything, Sweet Baby Rays is my favorites!
Sarah G.
This is my favorite brand of BBQ sauce. I haven't found one that I didn't love. This flavor is great. I bought mine from Walmart. It's a good value. I would definitely recommend this product. I'm always satisfied!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
This is the only BBQ sauce we buy. Not only is it great tasting ( hubby loves when I make crock pot bbq pork loin) the price is fantastic. Not expensive at all but it tastes like it is.
Miss M.
Best BBQ sauce ever. There is no other that compares to SBR sauces. They are a hit on everything not only BBQ. This one has a sweet flavor and is my absolute fav!
Sherry W.
It is a great bbq sauce. Not too spicy but has a tangy taste. I like to use it on chicken, to make meatballs in the crockpot, for barbeque or even as a dipping sauce.