Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesSwee-touch-nee
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz

Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz

Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 18 oz, 3 pk. Whatever your taste, whatever you're craving, Sweet Baby Ray's award-winning BBQ sauce makes it taste better. Sweet Baby Ray's describes the taste as thick and sweet with a kick. Its customers say it's the best darn sauce they've ever had. But don't take their word for it, pop a cap for yourself and pour it on thick. With six mouthwatering flavors, there's plenty to go around.

How sweet is this compared to the other varieties?
Is this the best bbq sauce out there?
Do you have a version that is spicy?
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cecilia E.
Visalia , Ca
I was out grocery shopping yesterday and for the first time I saw this sauce. I usually don't try new things but since it was only a little under $3 where I was shopping I decided to pick it up and I am so glad I did. It is by far hands down the best BBQ sauce I have ever tasted in my 25 years of existence. My husband also says this is the best he has ever tasted and thought it was made in the south because of the flavor. For a non-homemade sauce this is the best there is. Honestly it's hard to tell that it is even factory made. The creators who from what I read are a couple of Chicago natives definitely know what they are doing, and I am interested to try other products from them now as well.
Sandahl T.
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Sandahl T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Looking for a sauce to make your dinner's easy-peasy no thinking this is the sauce for you gluten free Award-winning sauce definitely great the value for the size that I bought which is the 5 pound was amazing Although I would love a little less sodium the sodium content is pretty low for premade sauce
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Tanna W.
Purchased at: Target
Love this! I slow cook some boneless pork in my oven, drain the fat, and then add this. Creates the yummiest pork. Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the only barbeque sauce my husband will eat or cook with! It's tangy and sweet without being over powering. For this meal, we slow cooked pork and then covered it in sauce and it was SO good!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This sauce is so good! I put this on my chicken and ribs! My husband even eats this on his burgers! I love that this has so much flavor and always on sale! I just had a little and it makes the meat taste so good! This is a must have!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Ursula B.
Love the taste of hickory and brown sugar on BBQ!! This sauce is great on chicken, burgers, ribs, and even on salmon! Maybe cut a little bit of sugar without sacrifice the taste! Highly recommend to homecooks and grillers!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite barbecue sauce it’s not too sweet snd not too spicy just the right amount of flavor and spice it’s super delicious and I use it on everything. I always stick with this brand.
Diana H.
1,139 reviews
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet Baby Ray's has some amazing barbeque sauce that comes in different flavors. I love hickory and brown sugar. It's gives your meat that hickory taste like it's coming right off the grill and it's affordable.
Janelle L.
Portsmouth, VA
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Janelle L.
I started liking this brand 10 years ago after my brother got me hooked to it. It is always very sweet and tangy.
Daniela L.
Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz uploaded by Daniela L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for ribs, is so delicious I recommend it, ideal for pool party , nice price too ! / perfecta para costillas, me encanta , la recomiendo , el precio es agradable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
Barbara W. il y a 10 mois
Honey version is slightly sweeter than the original Sweet Baby Ray’s but it makes your ribs stand out more! If I want a little bit of sweetness, I grab the Honey version! Overall Sweet Baby Ray’s is slightly thicker than other bbq sauces that I’ve tried and I also like the overall seasoning in it better. Hope that helps!
Amelia W.
Lancaster, NY
Sherri L. il y a 2 ans
We love the sweet baby Ray's sweet and spicy on chicken and ribs. It has a great bold flavor and a little punch of heat.
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
Mary W. il y a 2 ans
I've marinated pork chops with equal amounts of Sweet Baby Ray's regular flavor and apple cider. The flavors went together beautifully!
Diane C.