Sweet Baby Ray's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce

In 1985, my brother, Chef Larry Raymond perfected the family's recipe and entered our sweet and tangy barbecue sauce into the country's largest rib cookoff. He named it after the nickname I got while playing basketball on Chicago's West Side--"Sweet Baby Ray." The sauce is so fine, the taste beat out nearly 700 entries in the riboff. Within a year, Larry and I, along with our high school friend Mike O'Brien, formed a company around our award-winning sauce and our simple philosophy about barbecue. "The Sauce is the Boss." --Sweet Baby Ray.

Have anyone tried this Sweet Baby Ray's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce looking for something tasty.
What is your favorite Sweet Baby Rays bbq sauce?? Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce?
What ingredients
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce!
Product Highlights
I am a huge fan of Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce!in 1 review
3 years agoPalmdale, CA
Great flavor to add to any kind of meat has just the right amount of flavoring
Great flavor to add to any kind of meat has just the right amount of flavoring
3 years agojunction city, ks
This is an amazing barbecue! It has so much flavor and is perfect for grilling.
This is an amazing barbecue! It has so much flavor and is perfect for grilling.
3 years agoFremont, OH
This BBQ is sweet and adorable! My hubby love this on anything and everything!!
This BBQ is sweet and adorable! My hubby love this on anything and everything!!
3 years agoBerea, KY
This is our favorite barbecue sauce. We stay stocked. Must have for grilling
This is our favorite barbecue sauce. We stay stocked. Must have for grilling
3 years agoBessemer, AL
This is the best BBQ sauce out there! I can't get away from Sweet Baby Rays!
This is the best BBQ sauce out there! I can't get away from Sweet Baby Rays!
3 years ago
Four Escobars is the best barbecue sauce ever this was way too sweet for me
Four Escobars is the best barbecue sauce ever this was way too sweet for me
3 years agoLebanon , OH
You can't go wrong with sweet baby rays. all of their flavors are delicious
You can't go wrong with sweet baby rays. all of their flavors are delicious
2 years agoChilliwack, BC
This is a really really good BBQ sauce. We just discovered this last year we never tried this sauce honestly because of the label it looks cheap lol . However it was not he beginning of BBQ season and it was on sale. It has a really good flavour has a great balance not to sweet really lingers on your taste buds great with everything too!
a year agoZivinice , Bosnian
If you have never had this on a steak are you really living. This is not healthy at all but taste amazing .this is amazing with steak ribs and  a nice juicy burger. This isn’t something vegans can really but on maybe like a vegan burger but you can not replace meat with bbq! This on a hot summer day with your cousins and a pool party is the best part in the summer
a year ago
This BBQ sauce is so delicious and affordable. I had a BBQ myself and I served it to my friends all of them wanted to know where I boutgjt it because it is so delicious! It taste amazing with chicken but also to sip your fries in aswell! If you are having a BBQ I recommend you buy this sauce it is magnificent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...