BY SWEET BABY RAY'S #1 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

In 1985, my brother, Chef Larry Raymond perfected the family's recipe and entered our sweet and tangy barbecue sauce into the country's largest rib cookoff. He named it after the nickname I got while playing basketball on Chicago's West Side--"Sweet Baby Ray." The sauce is so fine, the taste beat out nearly 700 entries in the riboff. Within a year, Larry and I, along with our high school friend Mike O'Brien, formed a company around our award-winning sauce and our simple philosophy about barbecue. "The Sauce is the Boss." --Sweet Baby Ray.

• "I am a huge fan of Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce!" in 1 review
Kayla F.
Youngstown, FL
I swear I’m not crazy, but believe me when I say I’ve been eating this on EVERYTHING lately. This sauce is SO dang good. I picked this up on accident instead of the Original Sweet Baby Ray’s and I’m so glad I did. The taste is just the right amount of sweet with a kick of spice, but not too spicy that my kids won’t eat it. This is a huge hit in my household!
BEV A.
Houston
Sweet Baby Rays So good. Love the name. Great for BBQs. Great on chicken as well as ribs. Love Sweet Baby Rays Hickory and Brown Sugar. Can you say DELICIOUS. Sauce is not overwhelming. Not to spicy. Just perfect. Thick and good. THE BEST SAUCE for MEAT on Grill. Got to have my SWEET BABY RAYS SAUCE. The name fits the product. Awesome taste awesome price.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I've never had a bad experience with this bbq sauce! The uses are endless! The typical idea are for ribs, hotdogs bbq meats. I have always added ketchup to my meatloaf when I make it I actually use a big syringe and inject the ketchup into the meatloaf, I also add this bbq sauce in with it and then it bake and it is delicious!!! Check it out!
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
Best sauce ever, BBQ & Buffalo! Super easy to use for chicken and all types of meat, great taste and price, not the healthiest option for a meal but its so much worth it, totally recommend it ! Sweet Baby Ray's® Buffalo Wing Wing Sauce 22 fl. oz. Squeeze BottleSweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue SauceEarthbound Farm® Organic Mini Peeled Carrots 1 lb. BagNature's Promise Organic Chicken Drumsticks OrganicCelery Hearts OrganicDaisy Pure & Natural Sour CreamMcCormick® Onion Powder
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I was introduced to this amazing barbeque sauce at 19 by my future in-laws who were born and bred on Texas- which is why, I told myself, that I'd never heard of this before. The first time I tasted it, it was game over for all other barbeque sauces for the rest of my life! This is one of a handful of things that is ALWAYS in my cabinet. Like a gallon of milk, when it runs out it goes on the pick up list. This sauce is in a complete league of its own. Try it, and you'll never stray!
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Sweet baby rays is the only bbq sauce I use! Almost anyone of their flavors. But I will say this flavor is my favorite. I use this flavor for anything from dipping my nuggets in to making sweet and sour meatballs. In my opinion this is the best brand out there. And the price is awesome too!
Betty M.
Pedro
Love the sweetness of it one of my go to sauces I add a little of apple cider vinegar to give it some tang and that is the best you can ever put in a rack of ribs or pulled pork serve some slaw or potatoe salad you can't go wrong  Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce
leslie m.
Ocilla, GA
this is the best bbq sauce i’ve ever tried!! but the packaging honestly could be better.... i think that the packaging is just like all the other bbq packagings out there.... it was a huge disappointment but the bbq sauce is to die for
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
This bbq sauce is crazy delicious!! This is the only one qe ever use in our home & it is loved by all! It couls make just about anything taste great! It is affordable and can be picked up just about anywhere! Get you some!! You won't regret it!
Tanya G.
No matter what I am BBQing my first choice is this full of flavor bbq sauce. It has a hint of sweetness and a full hicory flavor that tickle my taste buds. I even use this bbq sauce instead of ketchup sometimes. And yess even my fries. Yummy I just this sauce.
Lindsay L.
If you can tell me a better sauce than this I would love to know?? This seems to be the best but I'm open to a new one. suggestions?
Naomi P.
Juana Díaz
How much it cost?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
Where can I find this product in Canada ?
marjolin r.
new york
They have this one with hot 🌶️spycy
Livvi D.
How many flavors do they have?