BY SWEET BABY RAY'S #27 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Sweet Baby Ray's® Original Beef Jerky.
Gourmet sauces.
Good source of protein.
0g trans fat per serving.
Bridgford.
The Sauce is The Boss!®.
Squeezable, Sweet Baby Ray's®, gourmet sauces, award winning barbecue sauce.
Resealable bag.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST 170.

Kelsey B.
This jerky is by far my all-time favorite! I was never a jerky eater until my boyfriend got this kind and I tried it. I was instantly hooked! It wasn't the softest but also wasn't too tough. The flavoring was jam packed in every piece and it was totally worth the money! This jerky definitely makes for the perfect snack and is a total crowd pleaser! I sooo wish the bags were bigger because it's just that good! HIGHLY RECOMMEND and it is the perfect jerky for beginners to start off with!
Victoria H.
I love this jerky. Purchase a bag or two.. or three, a week. It's great, and almost always soft. All you really have to do is check a couple bags in-store before you make your purchase.

And as I've added to the 'Questions" section for this product, you can find this jerky at it's cheapest at any dollar store. You'll only pay about 3 dollars versus 6 or 7 dollars at your local Wal Mart or Winn Dixie.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
This is my absolute favorite brand of beef jerky! I've loved and used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce for years, so I was thrilled to find the jerky. Pieces are good size. Of course the bag never lasts long enough!! Great taste. Good value compared to other jerky brands on the market.
John K.
Vermillion, SD
This is my favorite brand to get. I love the teriyaki flavor and the bbq flavor. Ever since I tried this brand I have to get some every couple of weeks to fulfill my craving lol
Violet R.
Pullman
Great beef jerky! I also like the honey bbq one. My favorite is they give you a pretty good amount of it in the bag as well. I’ve tasted many brands but this is definitely one of my favorites
Marissa C.
Burlington, NJ
This is my all time favorite beef jerky. I'm a huge fan of beef jerky and this one hits the spot every time. The sweet baby rays gives it a nice flavor and it's the perfect combination of chewy and tough that you look for in jerky. Is a perfect snack for road trips, the beach, or to throw in your bag to have at a park.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
I was not happy with this beef jerky. It is good, but it was not what I was expecting from a "Sweet Baby Ray's" flavor aspect. My family are huge Sweet Baby Ray's fans, so we know what the sauce tastes like. This definitely didn't live up to that well-known flavor.
MARYJANE A.
San Benito, TX
O my gosh...I love this jerky. The saucy flavor makes it different and addicting. Jerky is a favorite snack and this Sweet Baby Ray's is just about the best thing I ever had. Easy to fine and purchase at the grocery store, too.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC
This is the best jerky every. I love the favor and I'm picky about my jerky. I would buy this over and over again. I recommend everyone to at least try these
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Its good i taste the BBQ sauce but i don't really taste like sweet baby rays maybe the bag i purchase wasn't a fresh bag im going to try it again
Victoria H.
Just wanted to let people know, if you're purchasing this jerky, go to a dollar store. They sell this jerky for about $3 dollars. You got a store like Wal Mart or Winn Dixie and they'll try and sell you the same bag for $6 or so. From, A Jerky Addict
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this jerky at?