BY SWEET BABY RAY'S #10 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Sweet Baby Ray's® Original Beef Jerky.
Gourmet sauces.
Good source of protein.
0g trans fat per serving.
Bridgford.
The Sauce is The Boss!®.
Squeezable, Sweet Baby Ray's®, gourmet sauces, award winning barbecue sauce.
Resealable bag.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST 170.

Shellby M.
These are very flavorful and taste just like the sweet baby rays sauces but only downfall is that they get hard or tough to chew and I have weak sensitive teeth so I can’t enjoy them often
Kelsey B.
This jerky is by far my all-time favorite! I was never a jerky eater until my boyfriend got this kind and I tried it. I was instantly hooked! It wasn't the softest but also wasn't too tough. The flavoring was jam packed in every piece and it was totally worth the money! This jerky definitely makes for the perfect snack and is a total crowd pleaser! I sooo wish the bags were bigger because it's just that good! HIGHLY RECOMMEND and it is the perfect jerky for beginners to start off with!
Elizabeth O.
Corp Christi, TX
Worlds best beef jerky!!!because I loved the jerky I decided to try the BBQ sauce soooo freaking good. Because me and my family loved the sauce so much. We bought the hot wing sauce!! Now I have to keep the pantry stocked with Sweet Baby Rays sauce and beef jerky for my family
Jessica F.
San Antonio
I love their barbecue sauce and the jerky is just as good. They’re rarely around the house because I’ll buy it and turn around to see an empty package. It’s exactly what I expected when I bought it.. there’s some chew to them and plenty of flavor.
Ashleigh M.
Great Falls, MT
Who doesn’t love sweet baby rays? Especially when it comes in jerky form? Sign me up! Loved the taste of this. Definitely will continue to purchase this item. Very comparable to jack links jerky. Just the right amount of flavor and chewy-ness.
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
My favorite love Seeet Baby Rays bbq sauce too! It’s delicious and well worth the price! Nice fresh beef strips with Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce what more could a girl ask for..I recommend every jerky lover to try!
Robin F.
Middleton
I use their BBQ sauce so when I went on the annual family trip to Yellowstone National Park I bought 4 packages of these and stuck them in my bag. lol The flavor is just mouth watering yumminess! I'm hooked!!
Lyzette L.
Locust Grove
I love beef jerky and have tried these. Although the taste is good, I find it too sweet and I’m not liking the texture much. I will pick this if it’s the only available.
Heidi S.
Ft Myers
I love beef jerky. I keep it in my car for when I want something to snack on and am stuck in traffic. This jerkey is so flavorful and holds it freshness for a long time.
Victoria H.
I love this jerky. Purchase a bag or two.. or three, a week. It's great, and almost always soft. All you really have to do is check a couple bags in-store before you make your purchase.

And as I've added to the 'Questions" section for this product, you can find this jerky at it's cheapest at any dollar store. You'll only pay about 3 dollars versus 6 or 7 dollars at your local Wal Mart or Winn Dixie.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Where do you get this bad boy?
Stefanie H.
Palmdale
Is this like barbecue sauce flavored?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this jerky at?
Victoria H.
Just wanted to let people know, if you're purchasing this jerky, go to a dollar store. They sell this jerky for about $3 dollars. You got a store like Wal Mart or Winn Dixie and they'll try and sell you the same bag for $6 or so. From, A Jerky Addict
Mary V.
bay county
Does this taste like the bbq sause?