Sweet Baby Ray's Beef Jerky Original

Sweet Baby Ray's® Original Beef Jerky.
Gourmet sauces.
Good source of protein.
0g trans fat per serving.
Bridgford.
The Sauce is The Boss!®.
Squeezable, Sweet Baby Ray's®, gourmet sauces, award winning barbecue sauce.
Resealable bag.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST 170.

Does this taste like the bbq sause?
Where do you get this bad boy?
Is this like barbecue sauce flavored?
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's Beef Jerky Original!
2 years ago
This jerky is by far my all-time favorite! I was never a jerky eater until my boyfriend got this kind and I tried it. I was instantly hooked! It wasn't the softest but also wasn't too tough. The flavoring was jam packed in every piece and it was totally worth the money! This jerky definitely makes for the perfect snack and is a total crowd pleaser! I sooo wish the bags were bigger because it's just that good! HIGHLY RECOMMEND and it is the perfect jerky for beginners to start off with!
2 years ago
I love this jerky. Purchase a bag or two.. or three, a week. It's great, and almost always soft. All you really have to do is check a couple bags in-store before you make your purchase.

And as I've added to the 'Questions" section for this product, you can find this jerky at it's cheapest at any dollar store. You'll only pay about 3 dollars versus 6 or 7 dollars at your local Wal Mart or Winn Dixie.

a year agoStoneboro, PA
Purchased at: Dollar General
Has good flavor but the baby rays makes the jerky sticky & soft & just wasn’t feeling it. It was all clumped together had to pick all the pieces apart to separate them, just messy and gross.
3 years agoVermillion, SD
This is my favorite brand to get. I love the teriyaki flavor and the bbq flavor. Ever since I tried this brand I have to get some every couple of weeks to fulfill my craving lol
a year agoW Jefferson, NC
Who doesn’t love sweet baby rays? Especially when it comes in jerky form? Sign me up! Loved the taste of this. Definitely will continue to purchase this item. Very comparable to jack links jerky. Just the right amount of flavor and chewy-ness.
a year agoLocust Grove
I love beef jerky and have tried these. Although the taste is good, I find it too sweet and I’m not liking the texture much. I will pick this if it’s the only available.
a year agoMiddleton
I use their BBQ sauce so when I went on the annual family trip to Yellowstone National Park I bought 4 packages of these and stuck them in my bag. lol The flavor is just mouth watering yumminess! I'm hooked!!
a year ago
I love beef jerky. I keep it in my car for when I want something to snack on and am stuck in traffic. This jerkey is so flavorful and holds it freshness for a long time.
3 years agoBurlington, NJ
This is my all time favorite beef jerky. I'm a huge fan of beef jerky and this one hits the spot every time. The sweet baby rays gives it a nice flavor and it's the perfect combination of chewy and tough that you look for in jerky. Is a perfect snack for road trips, the beach, or to throw in your bag to have at a park.
2 years agoSeneca, SC
This is my absolute favorite brand of beef jerky! I've loved and used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce for years, so I was thrilled to find the jerky. Pieces are good size. Of course the bag never lasts long enough!! Great taste. Good value compared to other jerky brands on the market.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...