Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce

by Sweet Baby Ray's

Sweet Baby Ray's Squeezable Barbecue Sauce. Award winning gourmet sauces. The sauce is the Boss! In 1985, my brother, Chef Larry Raymond perfected the family's recipe and entered our sweet and tangy barbecue sauce into the country's largest rib cookoff. He named it after the nickname I got while playing basketball on Chicago's West Side - "Sweet Baby Ray." The sauce is so fine, the taste beat out nearly 700 entries in the riboff. Within a year, Larry and I, along with our high school friend Mike O'Brien, formed a company around our award-winning sauce and our simple philosophy about barbecue. "The sauce is the Boss". Original. Gluten free. www.sweetbabyrays.com. 1-877-729-2229. Brush on meat during last 15 minutes of barbecuing or broiling. Refrigerate after opening. Best when purchased by date on label.

Calcium 0%: Iron 0%

Total Carbohydrate 18g: 6%

Sauce Sweet Baby Ray's

Vitamin A 0%: Vitamin C 6%

Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Modified Food Starch, contains less than 2% of: Salt, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Spices, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate as a preservative, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Garlic,* Sugar, Tamarind, Natural Flavor. *Dried.

Sodium 290mg: 12%

Dietary Fiber 0g: 0%

Cholesterol 0mg: 0%

Total Fat 0g: 0%

Saturated Fat 0g: 0%

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce wwhere can I find this bbq sauce ?
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce!
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by Jai M.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is hands down the best BBQ sauce and love that it is gluten-free as I have a few GF friends and this helps with ensuring I have food for everyone at parties. A definite crowd pleaser is when I make slow cooked pulled pork with just Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and some white wine in my Ninja Slow cooker overnight. People can't eat it fast enough it's so tasty!
Katie C.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by Katie C.
This is basically the only way to do ribs or BBQ chicken! My whole family loves it! Hands down the best! I would love to find more recapies to use it with! Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce - 28oz Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce
Keriah D.
Reading, PA
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by Keriah D.
I love this bbq sauce. Let me tell you if you want the prefect ribs or bbq chicken this is the sauce you need.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by Dany N.
Me encanta esta salsa barbecue muy buena le da un sabor exquisito a las carnes y quedan como echas por un chef. Me gusta mucho la voy a seguir comprando. Lo recomiendo.
LaDena R.
Eatontown, NJ
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by LaDena R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce Amazing! A little sweet and tangy. I will never use another bbq sauce. Perfect amount of smoke, vinegar & brown sugar.
Lily H.
Bloomington, MN
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by Lily H.
My family has always loved Sweet Baby Rays bbq sauce. It’s the perfect flavor, perfect sweetness and spicyness. There’s isn’t anything I’d do to change it!
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by Candice R.
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce is the best on the market!! I use this sauce on beef, chicken, turkey or even as a dip for plain potatoes!! Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce has a sweet and savory taste that will satisfy any tastebuds!! With a great price as well you can’t go wrong with this in your fridge!!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by Lisa M.
Sweet Baby Ray's is our go-to for pulled pork or grilled chicken. It has a great robust flavor that we like as well as the kids. I wouldn't do anything to improve this product, it's so good! Also, try mixing it with Honey Mustard...to die for!
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by Candi W.
THIS SAUCE IS DEFINITELY BOSS!! This is the best barbecue sauce my family used it & my boyfriends family uses it !! Awesome sauce
D B.
Forest Park, GA
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce uploaded by D B.
Not sure if this product was used but it is good for BBQ grilled food. So try it I'm quite sure anyone who likes grilled for would love the taste of this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nelson P.
newyork
il y a 5 mois
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, 18-Ounce wwhere can I find this bbq sauce ?
Rajeshwari C. il y a 4 mois
U can find it in stop and shop