BY SWEE-TOUCH-NEE #1 in Sauces

Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 18 oz, 3 pk. Whatever your taste, whatever you're craving, Sweet Baby Ray's award-winning BBQ sauce makes it taste better. Sweet Baby Ray's describes the taste as thick and sweet with a kick. Its customers say it's the best darn sauce they've ever had. But don't take their word for it, pop a cap for yourself and pour it on thick. With six mouthwatering flavors, there's plenty to go around. see more...

Kristen C.
Let me start by saying I am a HUGE fan of barbecue sauce. I put it on tons of stuff and it's one of my favorite dipping sauces for chicken, fries, etc. And I absolutely love trying new kinds. But there's a few brands that I love so much that I keep coming back to them. Sweet Baby Ray's is certainly one of those brands! It's sweet, but not too sweet, has a hint of spice but it's not even remotely hot, it's fantastic cooked onto meats, but it's also the perfect consistency for dipping. It's just an overall fantastic sauce!
The best BBQ sauce, hands down.  I grew up in Texas and have spent 2 decades in the Carolina and travel quite a bit so I have tasted Bar B Q in many places.  Sweet Baby Rays wins the blue ribbon for taste in my books!  I have only ever bought it in Maryland, where I currently live.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
Love love love this brand. It’s the only bbq brand that I will have in my house. Goes great with ribs, chicken, pork chops, literally everything. The taste is great. It’s an amazing product to cook with because of the little bit of thickness that it has that other products don’t have means it sticks to the food and doesn’t run off. Recommend to anyone and I don’t even like bbq sauce. But this is the best
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
I have used this Barbecue sauce for many years and it never disappoints! Sweet Baby Rays is the best and its flavor is sweet with just a bit of tang to it.When I saw it in the 2/40 ounce size I could not resist buying it ,because they do not carry this size in my local store. I put it on ribs, chicken and pork steaks when I grill or bake in the oven. This is life highly recommended thank you Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Foodie Expert
My go to bbq sauce. I buy it at walmart but im sure it can be picked up at any grocery store. I use on boneless chicken thighs for quick week day dinners. This sauce is also perfect for dipping purposes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
Sweet Baby Rays has the BEST flavor to their sauce.  This is the only BBQ sauce I'll buy.  I love using my crockpot, it's so easy and convenient.  I enjoy cooking ribs on the grill as well as Chicken in the crockpot.  Sweet Baby Rays has that true smokey flavor with a hinse of sweetness..
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Foodie Expert
Sweet Baby Ray's has always been a fan of me and my family for a while now. We are big fans of the sweet vadalia onion flavor. You can't go wrong with this bbq sauce. It is great with meat and other dishes. You can find this at any grocery store for just a couple of dollars and it's worth it. I highly recommend it!
Lisa S.
Foodie Expert
Sweet Baby Rays  BBQ Sauce is the only BBQ sauce I like to stock up on at the grocery store. Great tasting on ribs,(Honey flavored), (hawain flavor) for sweet and sour chicken in the crockpot. Always good, satisfying, and I will continue to stock up on this favorite for my family!
Madison M.
Im from the south and we eat BBQ a lot! When I say a lot, I mean at least two to three times a week.... Everytime I eat BBQ I always out Sweet Baby Rays on it, whether its a sandwich or a BBQ baked potato. I love this stuff! Its not too sweet and its not too hot, its the perfect combo of the two!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Foodie Expert
There is always a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in our refrigerator! We love it on chicken and pork! It is sweet, tangy,  with a tiny zing of seasonings.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite recipe using this?
alana p.
Foodie Expert
I have been using another brand to barbecue. Is this a good one? Heard great reviews about it dealing with aroma and taste. Has anyone ever used this brand? It comes highly recommended from my peers.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
Is this really strong or mild?
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite recipes you use this in?
Vaishu S.
I have nv tried this can someone pls tell me how does this taste like i have tried other brand