BY SWEE-TOUCH-NEE #1 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 18 oz, 3 pk. Whatever your taste, whatever you're craving, Sweet Baby Ray's award-winning BBQ sauce makes it taste better. Sweet Baby Ray's describes the taste as thick and sweet with a kick. Its customers say it's the best darn sauce they've ever had. But don't take their word for it, pop a cap for yourself and pour it on thick. With six mouthwatering flavors, there's plenty to go around. see more...

Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a picky eater and don't ever like bbq sauce;but let me tell you sweet baby rays is the ONLY sauce I love and can't eat and now I can actually say l like bbq sauce!!! From the taste to the smell is amazing. Not too sweet, thick or over powering like others ive tried. It makes chicken taste so good and juicy. I love that its so affordable and can easily but found in stores. I usually buy at walmart or food 4 less.I'd definitely recommend this brand of bbq sauce; its not like any other sauces I've tried. Sweet baby rays is definitely a game changer in the bbq world for me. Pick up a bottle today if you haven't already tried it out. No disappointments with this product.😁
Jessie S.
Greenville
Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce is definitely a go to BBQ sauce, especially when you don't want to make your own.  It has a great blend of spices and is sweet, which I love.  It is great on pulled pork and chicken.  My husband and I love to use this on our BBQ chicken pizza that we make and it tastes so good.  It is a staple sauce in our household.
Chakirah K.
The BE (what, what’s) ST... This is the only barbecue sauce in my household at all times. I love BBQ Sauce. It has a decent price range depending on what stores you shop. I just purchased some from CVS 🤙🏾 Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce
Neferttia J.
This is hands down the best barbecue sauce that you can buy in the store. It taste the exact same as when I decide to make homemade barbecue sauce myself. It goes perfect with any meat that you decide to grill, whether it be pork, beef or fish. I guarantee if you try it once, you wont be just trying it.
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Maybe I’m one of the few that doesn’t love this, but it’s OK. It is good on chicken, that’s normally the food I parent with. It’s probably not very healthy of course because it’s sauce but it leaves me somewhat satisfied because it does have a marvelous flavor… My only wish is that it was sweeter in a little bit less spice kick
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love all of sweet baby rays flavors. I use this one for my pulled chicken sliders in the crockpot. It makes the chicken taste so much better and it doesn’t separate like other bbq sauces have. I highly recommend.
Kelly M.
Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce is my favorite brand of BBQ sauce. It is the only one we buy and have in our house. It is great on chicken breast or other BBQ dishes. I love the flavor of this sauce and we always make sure to have it available at home.
Samantha B.
Can’t believe I ever used another BBQ Sauce. This stuff tastes amazing, cook with it or dip things in it it doesn’t matter! The recipe here is spot on and tastes great every time. I’ve been buying it about 5 years now and a little bit goes a long way. A must try!
Amela F.
Lansing, MI
I have two bottles of this in my refrigerator right now. It’s always been a great barbecue sauce and tastes well with so many things. I personally love using it with my chicken but it has a great creamy taste to it and is just tasteful in general.
Kia Y.
Lancaster
By far my families favorite bbq sauce! We use this stuff on everything from chicken to ribs! We love the sweet bbq taste, plus it's super affordable and available at almost every grocery store! Do your self a favor and go bbq you some chicken with this awesome sauce!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite recipe using this?
alana p.
I have been using another brand to barbecue. Is this a good one? Heard great reviews about it dealing with aroma and taste. Has anyone ever used this brand? It comes highly recommended from my peers.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
Is this really strong or mild?
Vaishu S.
I have nv tried this can someone pls tell me how does this taste like i have tried other brand
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
What are your favorite recipes you use this in?