BY SWEE-TOUCH-NEE #2 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 18 oz, 3 pk. Whatever your taste, whatever you're craving, Sweet Baby Ray's award-winning BBQ sauce makes it taste better. Sweet Baby Ray's describes the taste as thick and sweet with a kick. Its customers say it's the best darn sauce they've ever had. But don't take their word for it, pop a cap for yourself and pour it on thick. With six mouthwatering flavors, there's plenty to go around. see more...

Rhonda M.
I like this sauce I really do. However I like a lot of others a little better. I have been using a lot of this however over the summer. I bought a lot of them because I had a coupon and most were BOGO. So I try to go through my pantry and clean it out ever so often so I have been using this sauce a lot since I had so many. This stuff is great on chicken, ribs, pulled pork, pork chops etc. This bbq sauce tells the story of how it came about on every bottle. Mr. Raymond has a great story of the success of his sauce. This is thick sauce. The color is typical bbq color. It has a smoky smell to it. It is nice bbq sauce but it’s like nothing over the top for me. A very slight kick to it. It does taste good it’s just that there are so many other that have the same similar taste.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a picky eater and don't ever like bbq sauce;but let me tell you sweet baby rays is the ONLY sauce I love and can't eat and now I can actually say l like bbq sauce!!! From the taste to the smell is amazing. Not too sweet, thick or over powering like others ive tried. It makes chicken taste so good and juicy. I love that its so affordable and can easily but found in stores. I usually buy at walmart or food 4 less.I'd definitely recommend this brand of bbq sauce; its not like any other sauces I've tried. Sweet baby rays is definitely a game changer in the bbq world for me. Pick up a bottle today if you haven't already tried it out. No disappointments with this product.😁
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
Im a big fan of barbecue sauce whether its honey barbecue or regular barbecue and out of all different brands I have tried, this is by far my favorite one. The flavor is tangy, sweet and has a hint of a spicy hot kick but its just so amazing. I have a habit of adding it to everything. From fries, to sandwiches, to using it while cooking ground beef, to taquitos. Honestly the best brand ever, you wont be disappointed.
Charna H.
I don't like barbecue sauce, like almost every kind I've ever tried has been so sweet that it throws off my taste buds, this is the only exception. It's almost always under two dollars a bottle which is awesome when you're on a budget. I like coating chicken in this and throwing pineapple chunks on top and letting it marinate for an hour or more then baking it. It's like a sweet and tangy heaven.
Jheniel k.
Edgewood
Sweet Baby Ray make the best BBQ sauce my favorite are the Honey and the Original. The Favor is amazing the sweet baby ray BBQ sauce has a different taste then other BBQ sauce brands.  I eat the BBQ sauce with chicken, fries, fried fish, meatballs, honestly basically anything.
Chakirah K.
The BE (what, what’s) ST... This is the only barbecue sauce in my household at all times. I love BBQ Sauce. It has a decent price range depending on what stores you shop. I just purchased some from CVS 🤙🏾 Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This will always be my favorite bbq sauce. It always has the right thickness and isn’t sticky. It also has just the right amount of heat and spice. It isn’t sickeningly sweet like some sauces and honestly goes great on everything. Some bbq sauces taste best on certain dishes but this is more versatile.
Christina W.
As someone who has bbq every single weekend I’ve had a whole lot of time to figure out what gets the best flavor and is the overall greatest sauce out there and this is definitely it. Perfect consistency as it isn’t too runny or too thick and it is sweet while also having that kick of savory taste.
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Maybe I’m one of the few that doesn’t love this, but it’s OK. It is good on chicken, that’s normally the food I parent with. It’s probably not very healthy of course because it’s sauce but it leaves me somewhat satisfied because it does have a marvelous flavor… My only wish is that it was sweeter in a little bit less spice kick
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love all of sweet baby rays flavors. I use this one for my pulled chicken sliders in the crockpot. It makes the chicken taste so much better and it doesn’t separate like other bbq sauces have. I highly recommend.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite recipe using this?
alana p.
I have been using another brand to barbecue. Is this a good one? Heard great reviews about it dealing with aroma and taste. Has anyone ever used this brand? It comes highly recommended from my peers.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
Is this really strong or mild?
Vaishu S.
I have nv tried this can someone pls tell me how does this taste like i have tried other brand
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
What are your favorite recipes you use this in?