BY SWEE-TOUCH-NEE #2 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 18 oz, 3 pk. Whatever your taste, whatever you're craving, Sweet Baby Ray's award-winning BBQ sauce makes it taste better. Sweet Baby Ray's describes the taste as thick and sweet with a kick. Its customers say it's the best darn sauce they've ever had. But don't take their word for it, pop a cap for yourself and pour it on thick. With six mouthwatering flavors, there's plenty to go around. see more...

Rhonda M.
I like this sauce I really do. However I like a lot of others a little better. I have been using a lot of this however over the summer. I bought a lot of them because I had a coupon and most were BOGO. So I try to go through my pantry and clean it out ever so often so I have been using this sauce a lot since I had so many. This stuff is great on chicken, ribs, pulled pork, pork chops etc. This bbq sauce tells the story of how it came about on every bottle. Mr. Raymond has a great story of the success of his sauce. This is thick sauce. The color is typical bbq color. It has a smoky smell to it. It is nice bbq sauce but it’s like nothing over the top for me. A very slight kick to it. It does taste good it’s just that there are so many other that have the same similar taste.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a picky eater and don't ever like bbq sauce;but let me tell you sweet baby rays is the ONLY sauce I love and can't eat and now I can actually say l like bbq sauce!!! From the taste to the smell is amazing. Not too sweet, thick or over powering like others ive tried. It makes chicken taste so good and juicy. I love that its so affordable and can easily but found in stores. I usually buy at walmart or food 4 less.I'd definitely recommend this brand of bbq sauce; its not like any other sauces I've tried. Sweet baby rays is definitely a game changer in the bbq world for me. Pick up a bottle today if you haven't already tried it out. No disappointments with this product.😁
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My absolute favorite BBQ sauce! It's a perfect balance of sweet and heat without being sickening sweet. I don't particularly care for a lot of smoke flavor and Sweet Baby Ray's has just a touch to make it taste authentic. It's thick and sticky when you baste it in anything ~ you know that saying of "you could put it on a shoe..."? Well this is one of those sauces that could make a shoe taste great! Of course it has a lot of sugar, but it manages to not burn too quickly so you can get some nice color on foods without having to worry about it burning too fast. I love the original version the best, but enjoy having one or two of their other flavors on hand to mix things up from time to time. Don't let the affordable price fool you, this is one of the best sauces available!
Charna H.
I don't like barbecue sauce, like almost every kind I've ever tried has been so sweet that it throws off my taste buds, this is the only exception. It's almost always under two dollars a bottle which is awesome when you're on a budget. I like coating chicken in this and throwing pineapple chunks on top and letting it marinate for an hour or more then baking it. It's like a sweet and tangy heaven.
Chakirah K.
The BE (what, what’s) ST... This is the only barbecue sauce in my household at all times. I love BBQ Sauce. It has a decent price range depending on what stores you shop. I just purchased some from CVS 🤙🏾 Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce
Megan S.
river falls, WI
Maybe I’m one of the few that doesn’t love this, but it’s OK. It is good on chicken, that’s normally the food I parent with. It’s probably not very healthy of course because it’s sauce but it leaves me somewhat satisfied because it does have a marvelous flavor… My only wish is that it was sweeter in a little bit less spice kick
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love all of sweet baby rays flavors. I use this one for my pulled chicken sliders in the crockpot. It makes the chicken taste so much better and it doesn’t separate like other bbq sauces have. I highly recommend.
Samantha B.
Can’t believe I ever used another BBQ Sauce. This stuff tastes amazing, cook with it or dip things in it it doesn’t matter! The recipe here is spot on and tastes great every time. I’ve been buying it about 5 years now and a little bit goes a long way. A must try!
Kelly M.
Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce is my favorite brand of BBQ sauce. It is the only one we buy and have in our house. It is great on chicken breast or other BBQ dishes. I love the flavor of this sauce and we always make sure to have it available at home.
Brittany W.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Sweet baby Ray's has been the only BBQ sauce I use for the last 3 years. I literally put this stuff on everything! It does have a bit of a kick to it so if spicy isn't your thing this isn't for you! My kids love it on their french fries! Yummy!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite recipe using this?
alana p.
I have been using another brand to barbecue. Is this a good one? Heard great reviews about it dealing with aroma and taste. Has anyone ever used this brand? It comes highly recommended from my peers.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
Is this really strong or mild?
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
What's your favorite food to put this on?
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
What are your favorite recipes you use this in?