Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce

Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 18 oz, 3 pk. Whatever your taste, whatever you're craving, Sweet Baby Ray's award-winning BBQ sauce makes it taste better. Sweet Baby Ray's describes the taste as thick and sweet with a kick. Its customers say it's the best darn sauce they've ever had. But don't take their word for it, pop a cap for yourself and pour it on thick. With six mouthwatering flavors, there's plenty to go around.

Is this the best bbq sauce out there?
Do you have a version that is spicy?
What's the difference between Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce and other BBQ sauces? Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce
Start your review of Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Costco
This BBQ sauce is sooo good! Seriously, it is so thick and delicious. It has a full flavor that is sweet and flavorful. Taste great on any meat. I highly recommend this BBQ sauce to anyone who loves meat like I do! 🥩 🍖 🍗 this is a photo of a grilled chicken thigh I used this sauce on.Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce
Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce uploaded by Samantha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite barbecue. I use it all the time to make barbecue chicken , with fresh corn on the cob and potato salad on a nice summer day. Its healthy in moderation you dont have to be heavy handed with the sause. The flavor has a little kick to it , not so sweet you can taste the spices in it. I buy the big container because we go through it alot. My kids also use it to dip their chicken nuggets or add to their cheeseburger and its reasonably priced
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
The whole family enjoys this sauce. It is sweeter then other brands and very thick. Great to cook onto chicken breasts. It is also a good dipping sauce. I enjoy it on the side or as a sauce on potatoes. The only thing I would make sure and point out again, is it is sweet. If you are a vinegar bbq type of fan, thia is not do you. Add it to a crockpot full of pork meat and you will have some great pulled sandwich meat. If making a large batch, I would add a bottle of a buffalo sauce to tame the sweetness.
Lakewood, OH
This is the family favorite of BBQ sauces. The guys use it as a dip for chicken nuggets or tenders or as a condiment for burgers. It's what I use for my pressure-cooker pulled pork or chicken, because the family likes the flavor and it saves some time.I do wish that it didn't have high-fructose corn syrup - that's the only thing keeping it from being a 5-star sauce for me.
Bel Air, MD
Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Bbq sauce ever!! This is the only kind of bbq sauce I buy in our household! My mother always used this and i will always use this! It's very robust, sweet, and tangy all at the same time!! I love using it to dip, for wings, pulled pork etc!! Start using this sauce and you probably won't go back to your previous bbq!!
Mt Lake Park, MD
My go to barbeque sauce is definitely Sweet Baby Ray's sweet and spicy. This is a great rich sauce with a little bit of sweet and a little bit of heat at the end. It's not overwhelming sweet or hot so it suits everyone in my family. I definitely recommend this sauce for basting or as a dipping sauce.
Fort Morgan
This is my favorite Barbecue sauce its the best it taste great with steak and also making homemade barbecue chicken wings. It's great on everything it's not to sweet but great ooh also great with brisket. I totally recommend people to get this for cooking it's the best barbecue sauce ever.
Purchased at: Walmart
An amazing sweet barbeque sauce. My husband used this for his crockpot pork barbeque and we love it so much. He pairs it with a vinegar-based barbeque sauce made here in North Carolina where we live as well. This sweet sauce and that salty sauce pair amazingly 5ogether. Highly recommend!
Louisa , KY
This is our favorite barbecue sauce in this house. I actually just used it last night to make meatballs. It’s affordable especially for the bottle sizes. And tastes amazing. My kids like it to dip their chicken nuggets in as well. #nuggets #bbqsauce #sweetbabyrays #shoppingspree
Glasgow, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best if not the best bbq sauce on the market. Wonderful taste! Especially good on grilled meats. Savory sweet flavor gives food that extra boost. I will be buying this product again and I would recommend it to anyone.Sweet Baby Ray's® BBQ Barbecue Sauce
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nashville, TN
il y a 4 mois
Erin T. • il y a 4 mois
I love it! Compared to other brands,the smoky sweetness of Baby Ray's creams the rest!!!! Also,Stubbs is awesome tasting as well. They both taste like natural ingredients. Unlike sayyy....most other BBQ sauces. Try the Baby Ray's! It is soooo good!
Lancaster, NY
il y a 6 mois
Sherri L. • il y a 5 mois
We love the sweet baby Ray's sweet and spicy on chicken and ribs. It has a great bold flavor and a little punch of heat.
Bevinsville, KY
il y a 10 mois
Mary W. • il y a 4 mois
I've marinated pork chops with equal amounts of Sweet Baby Ray's regular flavor and apple cider. The flavors went together beautifully!