Sweet Baby Rays 528704 3 oz Sweet Baby Rays Beef Jerky, Teriyaki

Sweet Baby Rays 528704 3 oz Sweet Baby Rays Beef Jerky, Teriyaki

Bridgford beef jerky is produced from only the finest qualitycuts of beef combined with the midwest's no. 1 selling bbq sauceand what you get...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Baby Rays 528704 3 oz Sweet Baby Rays Beef Jerky, Teriyaki!
How would you rate this product?
Petal, MS
Sweet Baby Rays 528704 3 oz Sweet Baby Rays Beef Jerky, Teriyaki uploaded by Shalayna G.
Bridgford Sweet Baby Ray's beef jerky is one of my go-to favorite snacks! I love that it's high in protein with zero trans fats. I love this product is made with 100% American beef and made in the USA! Three servings per serving at only 90 calories is pretty great. This specific flavor of the sweet teriyaki does have 6 grams of carbohydrates in 6 grams of sugars so this product is not keto friendly but still design on a cheat day! My kitty Angel says it smell great & tastes great too! Fan favorite in our house hold!

Looking for your answer?