Sweet Almond Oil by Sky Organics 16oz-100% Pure Cold-Pressed, Organic Almond Oil

BY SKY ORGANICS

Bamboo style aromatherapy diffuser Large 300ml capacity, ultrasonic vibrations turn the water and essential oils into an ultra-fine scented mist that refreshes rooms up to 300 sq. ft Changes between 7 vibrant colors, to match your mood or decor of the... see more...

Junu T.
I love using oils as my makeup remover. I mix 4-5 different organic oils and keep it in a container. And use it every night to remove my makeup. My skin looks great even when i just wake up.
Ruth B.
I use it on my face at night and in the morning. I also use it on my body after a shower and my hair before bed and in my homemade massage cream.