Skin CareFacial SkincareSky Organics
Sweet Almond Oil by 16oz-100% Pure Cold-Pressed & Organic (2 Pack)

Sweet Almond Oil by Sky Organics 16oz-100% Pure Cold-Pressed & Organic (2 Pack)

Bamboo style aromatherapy diffuser Large 300ml capacity, ultrasonic vibrations turn the water and essential oils into an ultra-fine scented mist that refreshes rooms up to 300 sq. ft Changes between 7 vibrant colors, to match your mood or decor of the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Almond Oil by Sky Organics 16oz-100% Pure Cold-Pressed & Organic (2 Pack)!
Aditi P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Sweet Almond Oil by Sky Organics 16oz-100% Pure Cold-Pressed & Organic (2 Pack) uploaded by Aditi P.
I’ve been using this oil for 2 months and it’s really helped my hair as well as my skin. It’s great for dry skin and even to use as an oil massager for you hair! I would definitely buy it again! It’s very handy and a very great product for hair and skin!
Rachel P.
Edmond, OK
I like to use the product after shaving my legs. It keeps them soft and moisturized. It is a little pricy but a little goes a long way
Paige D.
Monaca, PA
I absolutely love this oil. I've been using it for probably half a year now (mixed with castor oil) over top of my multi step skin care. It layers well under my makeup, and i put it on a bit heavier before bed. My skin has never looked as good as it does now.
Ruth B.
I use it on my face at night and in the morning. I also use it on my body after a shower and my hair before bed and in my homemade massage cream.
Junu T.
I love using oils as my makeup remover. I mix 4-5 different organic oils and keep it in a container. And use it every night to remove my makeup. My skin looks great even when i just wake up.

Looking for your answer?