The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,860 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my perfect study time snack. Sweet, small, and not messy. It might not sound like much but chocolate fingers or salty residue can slow down page flipping. Some fruit candy can be a but too much but these are perfect.
If I could give these more stars I would! They are amazing. They have great flavor. I bought them from Walmart in my town. I eat them very often, maybe once a month. I will continue to try these!
I find that Swedish Fish are a great way to help me fuel during my long runs! Not only are they EVERYWHERE, but they are much more affordable than those "gels", and extremely portable. They are easily chewed and a great way to get some extra energy when running. (On my long runs, I also "reward" myself by indulging in a fish every mile!) Swedish Fish
I am writing this review on behalf of my son who absolutely loves these candies so much his nana bought him the family size bag.
My Dad used to purchase these whe I was younger. I still love them today. I love the flavor as well the fact they are fat free. This is an excellent value. I purchased the family size. Try them they are yummy .
These are such a classic candy, and I think they always will be because the flavor and design are timeless and will never go out of style. They're available more places than ever and are my favorite movie theater candy. Perfect gummy candy, not too squishy and not too hard.
So delicious! I seriously can't get enough. This bag size is perfect for sharing with friends or resealing and eating when you would like.
Swedish Fish....mmm my all time favorite candy!!! Some people say "oh they're just like any other gummy candy" BUT BOY ARE THEY WRONG. I can't even describe the flavor of these delicious fish candies. But it's definitely not your average berry/fruity flavor. I've even tried some of the copy-cat versions of it and it's just not the same! I always find myself craving these babies when I'm in need of a sweet treat...whether it's at the movie theater, on a road trip or simply just to sooth my sweet tooth. I'd definitely recommend everyone to try these at least once, or you'll surely be missing out.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos