The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,406 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have always loved this candy. It's sweet and delicious flavor make it the perfect snack! The only downside is that it gets stuck in your teeth.
Very sweet and very addicting. If you keep eating them they can make you feel sick because they are mainly sugar but if you are able to control yourself a little they are delicious and definitely worth the purchase
Hands down my favorite gummy candy. Not too sweet, not too sour, and not too gummy. (Super gummy or chewy stuff is horrible on the teeth) this is my go to for any event. I keep these in stock around my home at all times!
can easily keep eating without realizing how much you are eating. Satisfying. Not quite like fruit snacks.
Have eaten this as a kid. Great candy and would 10/10 buy again Uh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah just to fill this
I love buying this after a long day. They are very sweet but taste soo good. If you love sweet gummy candy then you will be in love with this.
i never but a big bag of these but when i get them in the halloween packs I devour them. they're the same as the red sour patch kids without the sour sugar coating in my opinion
Classic candy. My preschooler loves this candy as a special treat when we go to the movie theatre.
Such a classic candy, can't imagine going to the movies without them. My favorite color in other candy brands are the red ones, so having a bag full of reds is perfect!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos