22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Myrnie S.
Myrnie S.
I reallt don't like this type of candy. I was hungry and a friend haf some so I tried. Just not a fan of anything " gummy".
kris b.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
HATE HATE HATE!!!! I do not like sweetish fish at all. They taste like rubber and nothing at all. They have no flavor and they are just straight up nasty. I have tried them a couple of different times and each time they just gross me out. I am not a fan of them at all what so ever.
Cybill S.
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
If you want that artificial generic red flavor, these are your go to cheery treat. Yes their kind of fun, but before you realize it, you've eaten the entire package and still want something. Waste of time, money and more importantly calories. And then what are you going to look for next?
Jen K.
Jen K.
North Vancouver, BC
Nothing gets stuck in your teeth more than a Swedish fish. Not a fan of this, but kids sure seem to like them!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Rochester, MI
My nephews love these and at the time I had never had one. He offered to share and I of course took the Swedish Fish...big mistake it was chewy with no flavor. I gave them a chance and realized they didnt agree with my tastebuds.
Rhianna D.
Rhianna D.
I thought Swedish Fish would be gummy candy but it tastes like candy Strawberry. I was very disappointed.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
fairfield, CA
I literally hate swedish fish. I realized I had a fake friend when she gifted me this for my birthday. I'm never one to discredit a gift, but swedish fish?! C'mon. This isn't even candy, this tastes like plastic and it probably is because there is no flavor to it at all. Long story short, my "friend" is no longer in my life.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm the minority here I guess, but I really don't like Swedish Fish!  I think the flavor is gross and they aren't very chewy.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
i'm not sure why i continue to give these guys a chance. I guess peer pressure. Everyone insists these are amazing and I just don't understand the hype at all! They are incredibly hard to chew. They always taste dry and old. They lack flavor and the flavor they do have is terrible. not for me.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Yuckkkkk! I never understood how so many people in my middle school loved these so much. I have a distinct memory of a friend at school offering me one out of her lunchbox when we were kids. Everyone was trying them and loving them but I tried it and was so grossed out. 22 years old now and still hate them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?