The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Okay - I'm going to be honest. i love this candy more than anything, but the big bags now having the mini ones inside of them instead of the larger ones is not cool. you clearly aren't getting a good price getting the smaller bags either.. just an FYI to the lovers of this candy
Very gross. Not soft what so ever. Have never liked these. Don't recommend them my children didnt like them either
Man, I really and honestly just dont like these. They were rubbery and reminded me of twizzlers. Just egh.
Some people love them, some hate them. I very much dislike Swedish Fish. I think they taste gross and ate too hard. My husband loves them. At least they’re cheap! I buy them for him for Valentine’s Day every year.
I only had to taste Swedish Fish once to know I didn't like this product. Not only was the gummy hard to chew but it also had this cherry flavoring that was unappetizing. It was like you could taste the artificial flavoring very well. They weren't expensive or anything, but I wish I hadn't wasted my money on them. I was not impressed. They don't compare to other brands like haribo.
I’m a fan of almost all things gummy, but I have never liked Swedish Fish. They are try and have a bland taste, not much flavor to me. Are they a cheap snack, sure? But id spend a little more before I purchased these!
Don’t eat a lot of gummy candy but I do love Swedish fish and I can a whole bag by myself .
This candy is terrible. It taste terrible. It’s not worth the money. The best way to eat this is to put it in the trash . The flavor is nasty, so not worthy. Just buy anything else. I will not be buying these again
Not my cup of tea. I do not like the flavor or texture. Just gross all together to me. I will never buy these again
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos