The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Who doesn't love swedish fish? I mean these sweets are one of my favorite gummy sweets and I love them and they are great I'm ice cream 😂
These are little bites of goodness. Not to gummy. They are just right. Awesome flavor
I love Swedish fish I used to buy them for my nephews everyday and we would sit together eating fish. Now me and my husband sit together and eat them everyday!
Swedish fish and Maynards candies are my top favorite , so good and not sugary. they are also very addicting and not many stores sell them
The best chewy candy in the universe! Though not available everywhere, the unique texture is different from other gummies and so it is definitely worth trying!
I love Swedish fish! They are like a gummy candy that is shaped like a fish And even has gills. They are perfect while you're at the movies.
I finally was able to fully introduce my kids to my favorite gummy and omg the results. I gotta make two stockpiles now
I love swedish fish so good brings me back to my childhood an reminds me of summer days on the beach an going to the store an being able to pick a treat I'd recommend for kids an adults Alike
Swedish fish is in my top five candies. There’s not even a contest when I’m in the can’t aisle.
So yummy and addictive. This candy isn't super sweet and doesn't get stuck in your teeth. I always buy them if I walk by them in any store. Great price. Just don't leave them exposed to air as they will get hard.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos