22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great snack when you need something sweet and chewy to nibble on. It is one of my favourite treats.
Review for: Assorted more...
These are seriously so good. I love the multi flavored pack. I try not to eat them too much, but they are just so good! Pro tip-try dipping these in chocolate. You will love it! These are a good value and I would highly recommend them to others!!!
Love these! Always a classic... brings back childhood memories at the pool. I just wish they would bring back grape fish!!
If I have a craving for a sweet treat Swedish Fish will definitely do the trick. They are the perfect candy and brings back fond childhood memories.
I thought I was crazy purchasing such a huge bag of Swedish fish but it took us a while to get through the whole bag. Not because of its size and we love this candy so much. It’s a great way to portion your child’s snack size by only taking a small amount. For multiple children in your home you may go through this faster than we did but it helped save money by not having to run to the store to buy mini bags for lunch. We always had some in the pantry when we just want a little candy treat.
Absolutely delicious. Perfect amount of chewiness and perfect flavor. Great snack!!!!!
I absolutely HATE cherry flavored anything, but I LOVE swedish fish! These are absolutely delicious and the perfect amount of chewy. Highly recommend
I love Swedish fish. They have been around for years. Now I can enjot them with my children also. They will always be a favorite of mine.
I wish you could buy these in England! Gummy candy is my all time favorite, I alwyas have a huge stash of these at home for when I have cravings. I cannot Fault this is any way. It’s the perfect sugary treat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos