The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,372 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Good product but it's getting too be pricey to purchase them here in Canada maybe if prices kept lower people would buy more
Always sneaking this into the movies in my purse Great movies treats! Great flavor never enough though.
My friends and I would buy this large zip bag when we had parties or game nights, and it was always a crowd pleaser. We could save them for next time if we didn't finish them, and they're so easy to eat while doing something else.
My husband always buys these in giant bags because I will just sit there and eat them all day. I love that they aren't crazy sweet.
My guilty pleasure. I used to love buying these as penny candies when I was little and now I buy them by the bag full. So yummy!
Swedish fish are delicious! They're my brothers favorite candy. Always his first choice for road trips!
These are addicting. Small little fish shaped candies, it seems odd. But they're sooo good! Dangerous is you're binge watching a Netflix series with this by you. We like grabbing the bigger bags that are resealable.
Who can hate on these they're so good perfect size cute fun snack I mean they're just perfect
This one never gets old loved as a child now my children I love it always a grab when we go to the grocery store delicious
Pretty sure I'm the only person I know who enjoys these. I think they are great and subtle, and they are one of the only gummies that don't make me immediately nauseous like gummy bears and gummy worms seem to do. They do stick to your teeth, but they are meant to be chewy so can't really fault them there.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos