Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
I love Swedish Fish I could eat them all the time. They are a great candy compared to the alternative candies. They are sweet and a great price and can be found anywhere.
michelle s.
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
I love Swedish fish.. I have loved them since I was a little girl. I still eat them right now today . its a must try.. I get them from the gas stations as well as walmart
Kat M.
Kat M.
I absolutely love these! I had no idea these existed until my mid 20's. I've been hooked ever since. Not too sweet but tastes like all red/pink candy tastes... Delicious!
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
My favorite candy. I used to get these every time I went out to buy candy! Super sweet and I love the chewyness. It's not TOO chewy to the point it sticks to your teeth.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a must have in our house at all times! The one reliable candy with my toddler! She loves the great taste as do I! This is a classic candy and we love it so much!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
My family loves this candy. It's great for movies or sitting around family room together talking about life. They can get pretty addicting and ruin healthy eating plans.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Diana N.
Diana N.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these things! I'm not sure entirely what flavor they are but they are fruity and I love the chewy consistency. Would definitely recommend if you haven't tried them.
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.
Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Angela C.
Angela C.
April 4, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Looove Swedish Fish! So,the fact that these come in an easy-to-go cup just makes it even better! No hassle with worry about them drying out or trying to keep them fresh!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?