Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Shelby V.
Shelby V.

I'm basically obsessed with these, I've noticed lately they have been squisher when I buy them. Which for me I prefer them to be a little chewy so I have to leave them open for a day or two
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

Swedish fish are my childhood favorite! I once ate so many it made me sick and I thought I ruined it for life but they are still as good now as they were back in the day. Still my favorite!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI

Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I used to eat these religiously as a kid. They have such a unique flavor and texture that you can't get from any other gummy candy.
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Mount Laurel

I am not huge on candy but when it comes to these amazing things I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. they aren't too sweet and just the right amount of chewy. it is the best little treat!
Roy C.
Roy C.
Duluth, GA

I love these now and I loved these as a kid so that'll explain a lot about this candy and they are just so fun and they aren't going to taste bad after eating to many they always taste good
Angie P.
Angie P.

Sometimes I just a craving for this sweet chewy candy. Brings back so many memories. I love the flavor which isn't too sweet or some fake fruit flavor; it just has the Swedish Fish flavor!
Katie L.
Katie L.

By far the best gummy candy out there! My husband and I could eat them for meals if it wasn't incredibly unhealthy! We very much look forward to introducing these to our children some day!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA

There so yummy. So why not get a king size. Right? I think so. They taste the same as the regular Swedish fish but it's a 3.3 oz. Bag. So who wouldn't want that if they loved Swedish fish.

Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR

i like swedish fish when im craving the red gummies. whenever you buy sour patch kids or gummy bears, you never get just ONE flavor. that is why swedish fish rule... all reds all the time!
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT

These are my favorite fruity chewy candy ever. There not expensive at all. I'd never turn these down. But only the red ones I like. Nice and juicy and tasteful. Definitely recommend these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now