BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Lindsay T.
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. There's so much flavor to them and they're chewy but not overly so. They are a great value for the price. You can find these at any grocery store. I plan on buying them again!
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
Although these are super delicious, and a classic I grew up eating, the ingredients keep me away from this snack. Occasionally I will indulge in this sugary sin, but only when I'm feeling like being bad.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You either like these things or you don't. I personally am. Or a fan. They are super sweet, get stuck in your teeth, and get a weird crunchy outside if not fresh. Don't bother, choose Sour patch kids instead!
Lynise O.
Wood River
Love Swedish fish.  I love the softness and flavor.  I don't eat them that often any more.  I buy them as a special treat now.  The price is comparable with other items of this kind.
Ryah T.
Dade City, FL
I love these classic candies! They bring back so many memories and I love the fact that they don't have gelatin in them so vegetarians can eat them! Nothing else compares! They're the best candies!!!!!!
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
My only complaint with Swedish fish is that they're too easy to eat. Really, I'll just lose track and eat like an entire bag. They're a cheap snack that's always good! I will always be open to buying a bag!
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic candy that's cheap and easy to find at just about anywhere. Packages come in a range of sizes so you choose how much you want. I always love this candy and it never lasts for more then a few minutes.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think Swedish Fish are one of my least favorite candies. They have a bitterness to them that is deceiving and there is no variety. They have nothing about them that makes me want to eat them and I personally do not understand the appeal.
Kelly B.
Linthicum , MD
This is the taste that takes me back to childhood. This is a summer staple at our community pool since I was a kid. It's the best chewy candy on the market. Not to sour, not too sweet just right!!!!!!!!
Jackie P.
Richmond , VA
My all time favorite candy. I can’t get enough of these. I love the classic red flavor. It’s not too artificial tasting and you get a decent amount in a bag. These can be a little harder to find at gas stations, but you can definitely get them at the grocery store.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?