Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I love the simplicity of this candy. I love the cherry flavor. I love the consistency of the candy. I love that you can buy them almost anywhere and they always taste the same. Always a favorite.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Atlanta, GA

The best gummy candy money can buy. I've been a huge fan of this candy for my whole life. They're especially good when you let them dry out a little. I'd put them in my top 5 candies of all time.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY

Swedish fish is a candy that I have had since I was young, so I love the taste. I buy it from Walgreens mostly. I purchase this once a month typically. The fish tastes sweet and it is very chewy.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.

Diesel the perfect candy for bringing to the movie and chewing on or just sitting around on the couch watching a movie and doing on they never fail to quench my need for something sweet and chewy
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi

You can pretty much find these anywhere, I get mine at my Walmart or Target. Definitely chewy but so addicting! Great flavor nothing crazy sweet, I've had these since I was a kid and I love them.
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Atlanta , Ga

I didn't even realize how much i liked swedish fish until i tried them again for the first time in years. I became obsessed and this was the only thing i had a sweet tooth for for almost a year!
cindy s.
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA

Bought this on valentines day for my husbands tackle box themed gift!!! he loved this candy!! he said he has never had anything like it! even the texture is different! would highly recommend this
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

I love Swedish fish and now these cups offer them in a perfect portion. This is a great way to prevent me from eating too many! So convenient when I'm on the go or just watching a movie at home.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA

Swedish fish are just delicious. They're the perfect type of chewy — soft, not too gummy or sticky. I'm not sure there's even another candy I could compare them to! They're unique and flavorful.
Jordyn E.
Jordyn E.
York, PA

Swedish have been a go to candy for me. A candy that has been around forever proves its worth. I live to keep these handy for munching when I have a sweet tooth. I have also made my son a fan :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now