22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I have loved Swedish fish ever since I was a child. They have great flavor & I like anything gummy. These are one of my favorites & they are not very expensive.
Jen Y.
Jen Y.
Niles, IL
Delicious flavor and always satisfies my chewy candy craving. Have yet to find a better alternative. Price point is good, several different size bags available.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
I loved getting this candy in my candy bags at parties because we rarely saw them growing up. when on different occassions me and my cousins decide to get them.
Lissette B.
Lissette B.
I love gummies more than any other kind of candy and swedish fish just offer a distinct flavor and texture from any other gummy which makes it enjoyable to me.
melanie w.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This is my all time favorite gummy. There is something about the flavor that I feel like no other gummy can match. It is bit size so it is perfect for a snack.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Homer Glen, IL
Swedish fish ais the perfect candy to snack on, it's never too sweet and isn't too surgary. I love to also use them as a decoration on cakes or even in drinks!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
My favorite gummy candy is Sour Patch Kids. If that is too sour for you, try Swedish FIsh. They are similar to Sour Patch Kids but they have no sourness to it.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA
You can't go wrong with these classic candies! Perfect for movie night. The red fish are a must. Love when I get a fresh bag and they are super soft and gummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?