Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
Whenever I go to birthday parties for little kids I end up getting these with their gift. For some reason many kids seem to like these as much as their other gifts!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Love the resemble packaging. Makes it easier to save for another day. Flavor is an sing. Bought these at target. Favorite candy. Slightly pricey but still worth it.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
I must declare that I absolutely love me some Swedish Fish. The to go cups are so convent and easy to grab and put in the cup holder in the car for a little nibble.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
A classic. I used to eat these as a kid all the time. Nothing else tastes like Swedish fish. It has its own unique flavor and that's probably why I love it so much.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've loved these ever since I was young because they are so fun and taste really good. The one thing I don't like is that the bag is only half full when you buy it.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
Red. Not sure what flavor "Red" is honestly, but I don't really care. I'm going to say cherry? However, I don't like cherry flavoring, but love these so who knows?!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
My son and I love eating Swedish for a snack especially when we do our at home movie nights. They are always sweet and chewy. They always have the same great taste.
May G.
May G.
Green Oak
No, you can't eat just one, lol! Who doesn't just love getting that fresh bag and biting into that chewy fish. I don't care how old you are😉 They always represent‼️
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Wingate, NC
I enjoy the flavor of the candy and the unique design of the candy; however I do not enjoy how easily it can become stuck to your teeth and the roof of your mouth.
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
These are Vegan and one of my favorite sweet snacks to buy. They aren't everywhere, but you can find them in larger stores like Target and Walmart without a doubt.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?