Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL

Best gummy candy ever. They are always soft and only cherry flavored. Why doesn't every gummy candy come out with all cherry gummies? My mom used to eat them all the time and she got me hooked. Love these!
Scrunchy M.
Scrunchy M.

Swedish fish are a nice, tasty, cost effective snack. I like the taste and texture of these. Everyone in our house like these and we have been getting these for years. Definitely recommend these to others.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE

Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

You can never have too many Swedish Fish. My issue with this bag is that they are all TINY & it's not advertised on the packaging that they are smaller than the average Swedish Fish. Other than that, YAY!!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I used to buy these for a penny each when I WS a lil kid. they will always be my favorite cause I could scramble all the change in the couch and come home with 82 fish. sweet and chewy but not gummy gummy
Kenneth V.
Kenneth V.
Crystal Lake, IL

Really good candy it's so sweet and tasty. The only thing that is it gets stuck in you're teeth. Every time I go in the store for candy i always get Swedish fish. You should get this it is very very good.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

Classic gummy candy that has a sweet delicious taste. Kids and adults cant seem to keep their hands from the bags. Can usually pick up for a low price and that also satisfies the wallet and a sweet tooth.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Nashport, Oh

MY JAMMMMMM. ❤❤❤❤❤ I love these so freaking much they will forever be amen and my moms favorite candy. tastes like heaven and they have the perfect TEXTURE because they don't get sticky at all. GO TRY IT.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
PINELLAS PARK, FL

I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. Great flavor gummy! Just the red, the originals. I don't like the multi colored ones. Not very sweet and sugary either. The texture isn't super sticky. Very good!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now