Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Swedish Fish are an absolute essential for me on vacation!! I love sitting on the beach with a good book and my Swedish fish as I relax! They are great snacks for anyone who loves chewy candy!!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT

Absolutely not my favorite candy on the planet, but definitely a memory maker. Everyone always remembers their first swedish fish, and you always have to ask for one if someone nearby has some.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH

Chewy, sweet, vegan, and flavorful. What more could you want? I drop mine into a glass of cola and watch them "swim" around before eating them. Very tasty, the flavor infuses the soda as well!
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO

Swedish Fish are a classic and my favorite childhood candy. As an adult, I find that the chewy sticky quality is not appealing and I rarely eat them... unless I have a pocket toothbrush handy!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hanceville, AL

This is my all-time favorite candy. From eating it on marching band trips in high school, to receiving it as a stocking stuffer, this sweet gummy candy has always been there for me. #truehomie
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

I have a major sweet tooth especially for gummy candies and this is a good one. The texture is different from gummy bears but I still like these. Good flavor but gets stuck in the teeth badly!
chloe e.
chloe e.

Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Greenbrier, AR

Classic and great tasting candy. It's a favorite and a good value whatever size you buy. Buy at grocery store or target. Love the taste doesn't compare to others. Always on the top of my list!
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

I love Swedish Fish especially when they've super soft. I try not to eat them often because they are so sweet, but in moderation. They aren't expensive and you can find them almost everywhere.
Amal Y.
Amal Y.
Burbank, IL

Old school favorite. It is the best type and flavored candy. it brings back such great childhood memories. This candy is delicious and so worth eating. You have to try it to know what I mean.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now