Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kat M.
Kat M.
I absolutely love these! I had no idea these existed until my mid 20's. I've been hooked ever since. Not too sweet but tastes like all red/pink candy tastes... Delicious!
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
These have always been a favorite of mine and they are even beyond tasty when they are very fresh! I have had some bags that were kind of hard but the fresh are the best!
Rabia H.
Rabia H.
Nice gummy candy with sweet taste. Great to snack on to satisfy your sweet tooth. The term Swedish fish is a bit weird but once I overcame the term I really enjoyed them.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
I love Swedish Fish I could eat them all the time. They are a great candy compared to the alternative candies. They are sweet and a great price and can be found anywhere.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these things! I'm not sure entirely what flavor they are but they are fruity and I love the chewy consistency. Would definitely recommend if you haven't tried them.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a must have in our house at all times! The one reliable candy with my toddler! She loves the great taste as do I! This is a classic candy and we love it so much!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
My family loves this candy. It's great for movies or sitting around family room together talking about life. They can get pretty addicting and ruin healthy eating plans.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
My favorite candy. I used to get these every time I went out to buy candy! Super sweet and I love the chewyness. It's not TOO chewy to the point it sticks to your teeth.
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.
Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?