22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yum! The husband and son love these guys. There's no other gummy like a Swedish fish their texture, taste, and fun shape. The value is good and I buy when it's requested. Great for popcorn and movie nights
Swedish fish are a staple in my household, everyone loves them! They are great for a quick pick me up, or to throw in a ziplock bag to keep the little ones happy on the go. You can't go wrong with these yummy gummies!
This is the taste that takes me back to childhood. This is a summer staple at our community pool since I was a kid. It's the best chewy candy on the market. Not to sour, not too sweet just right!!!!!!!!
I typically don't have a sweet tooth, however I have a soft spot for the not-too-sweet swedish fishes. I also LOVE the fact that they are a low fat food, helps me to rationalize eating bags at a time ;))
These are MY FAVORITE! I just love them and can eat them all day. They are super affordable and taste great. This is definitely my go to movie candy! I find them at Walmart. I recommend these to anyone.
My favorite candy I love sour patch kids to her usually buy both and mix them together in a bag collect candy trail mix and I always keep it in my purse I would never buy an off brand I get it at Walmart
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. There's so much flavor to them and they're chewy but not overly so. They are a great value for the price. You can find these at any grocery store. I plan on buying them again!
You either like these things or you don't. I personally am. Or a fan. They are super sweet, get stuck in your teeth, and get a weird crunchy outside if not fresh. Don't bother, choose Sour patch kids instead!
Classic candy that's cheap and easy to find at just about anywhere. Packages come in a range of sizes so you choose how much you want. I always love this candy and it never lasts for more then a few minutes.
My only complaint with Swedish fish is that they're too easy to eat. Really, I'll just lose track and eat like an entire bag. They're a cheap snack that's always good! I will always be open to buying a bag!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos