22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
Whenever I go to birthday parties for little kids I end up getting these with their gift. For some reason many kids seem to like these as much as their other gifts!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Sweet and delicious! A childhood favorite that was found at my local penny candy store! Still love them as an adult! Just eat in moderation now, if that's possible!
May G.
May G.
Green Oak
No, you can't eat just one, lol! Who doesn't just love getting that fresh bag and biting into that chewy fish. I don't care how old you are😉 They always represent‼️
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Love the resemble packaging. Makes it easier to save for another day. Flavor is an sing. Bought these at target. Favorite candy. Slightly pricey but still worth it.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've loved these ever since I was young because they are so fun and taste really good. The one thing I don't like is that the bag is only half full when you buy it.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Charlotte
These have been around for a long time, but are still a favorite! The cherry flavor is perfect. They are always nice and chewy, not too hard as some gummies can be.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
My son and I love eating Swedish for a snack especially when we do our at home movie nights. They are always sweet and chewy. They always have the same great taste.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
Red. Not sure what flavor "Red" is honestly, but I don't really care. I'm going to say cherry? However, I don't like cherry flavoring, but love these so who knows?!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
I must declare that I absolutely love me some Swedish Fish. The to go cups are so convent and easy to grab and put in the cup holder in the car for a little nibble.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
A classic. I used to eat these as a kid all the time. Nothing else tastes like Swedish fish. It has its own unique flavor and that's probably why I love it so much.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?