Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Columbia, SC

Ok let's be real who doesn't love Swedish fish. Best flavor ever and I could honestly eat the whole bag. Obviously I don't love when it gets stuck in my teeth (lol) but it's honestly so good it's worth it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Atlanta, GA

My guilty pleasure! I'll buy a bag and keep it hidden in the desk of my home office. Such a treat when i remember that I have a stash of Swedish Fish to enjoy after a long conference call or difficult day.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.

My favorite childhood snack. I would eat them every time I went to the movie theater. I wish they were not so unhealthy because I would still eat them. I prefer just the red ones not the multicolored ones.
Evyn B.
Evyn B.
Leonard, MI

They are good but do stick to your teeth. They are a little pricey but dollar stores are the best bet. Some off brands are comparable but are not the real thing. I would recommend it to others I guess. Lol
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

They are so yummy and delicious! These have been a childhood favorite of mine and I am glad that they are around for my kids to enjoy. We like to put these in little gift bags for teacher appreciation day.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

One of my favorite gummy candies such a great flavor very soft and chewy. I can't really compare the flavor to any other sweet. Very good amount in the packaging. I buy them every time I get the chance to.
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Deerfield, IL

I got a box as a present, but it was really hard for me to eat more than 3 or 4 at a time. They're not bad, but after I eat some I just can't eat them anymore, it feels like the taste changes or something.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL

Best gummy candy ever. They are always soft and only cherry flavored. Why doesn't every gummy candy come out with all cherry gummies? My mom used to eat them all the time and she got me hooked. Love these!
Scrunchy M.
Scrunchy M.

Swedish fish are a nice, tasty, cost effective snack. I like the taste and texture of these. Everyone in our house like these and we have been getting these for years. Definitely recommend these to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now