The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are very delicious. The consistency is okay, sometimes gets stuck in my teeth. Otherwise the taste is delicious and very sweet.
I love these candies! They are so good! The texture is just right not to hard not to squishy. The flavor is really good too. Not too sugary!
I love Swedish fish! They are soft and the flavor is like no other candy I've ever had. I buy these at least once a week, if not more often.
When I want some sugar, but not chocolate, these are great for a quick fix. I also don't have a huge desire to eat an entire bag at one time
Swedish fish are gray snacks, easy to eat on the go, while watching tv, or while at work! Also can be used as a garnish for a tasty martini!
I tried them once from a gas station that i had bought them from and i loved them. they taste good and are soft to chewy on. Worth the value
These are my favorite candy! No matter how many generic brand versions of these candies I try, I always go back to these! They're addicting.
I don't know what it is about the taste of these but I love them! Whenever I want something gummy that isn't sour I always reach for these!
Best gummy candy on the market! Literally could eat the whole bag! You can't ever just buy a small pack, you have to buy the whole 1lb bag!
Swedish fish are very delightful they have a nice flavor i used to buy them for my teacher before classes. But they do stick to your teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos