22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Always delicious! Childhood favorite that never fails to satisfy. I don't treat myself to these often, but love them when I do. Always a cheap pick-me-up at work.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
My sister had these at my nephews birthday party over the weekend and it reminded me of when I was younger. I would eat these all the time. The flavor is amazing!
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.
If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
erie, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite candy are the best candy in the entire world! I love them! They are so delicious! They are super inexpensive. and super yummy as well!
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
Swedish Fish are a great fat free treat that I always try to keep on hand for a sweat treat. we add them to our ice cream or just grab a handful as a quick snack.
Elyse D.
Elyse D.
Great tasting, soft and chewy pieces of candies. Whole family enjoy Swedish Fish. Really can not eat just one. One of my favorite snacks when I go to the movies.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite snacks! I love them the way they are, but sometimes I let them sit out and get hard and I love them that way too. I could eat these every day.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I love Swedish Fish. Unique flavor, and the perfect amount of chewiness. They tend to taste a little chemical-ish sometimes, which keeps me from eating too many.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA
My most favorite gummy candy ever! It's fat-free which is a total plus, but I absolutely love the taste of Swedish Fish. Not sour and just a yummy fruit? flavor.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?