22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA
Childhood candy is bomb.
If you've never had these you haven't lived DUH !
These are so yummy , sweet and cute :) gummies that are better than gummy bears
christina k.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
Ahh, chewy sweet red goodness. I am not a big candy person at all but sometimes you just want them and Swedish fish are evwry where so they're easy to get
Calista W.
Calista W.
One of the best gummy candies ever invented. It tastes awesome. It comes in different flavors and colors. They come in different size bags and fish count.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Always loved Swedish fish growing up. They're one of those candies I could probably just eat an entire package of and not feel any remorse. So addicting!!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
One of my family's favorite gummy candies! These have a coating on the outside that make them not as sticky as other gummy candies. The flavor is perfect.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE
Swedish fish are great snacks for any time. They are sweet and fruity and chewy but not overly so. They are nice to have when your sweet tooth is itching.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY
Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV
I absolutely love Swedish fish and have loved them ever since I was a child! They're the perfect snack for athletes or any kid really! 10/10 recommend!!!
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT
These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?