Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Cedar City, UT

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite go to treats. For long car trips they are the best. They taste so good and yummy. They aren't to sweet but just sweet enough to take care of a sweet tooth craving.
Aly O.
Aly O.

I grew up on Swedish fish.... They are a such a classic treat! They taste great. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they seem to have a slight powdery coating on the outside if them.
Allison V.
Allison V.

Swedish fish are my go-to movie theater candy. I love the chewiness of these candies. Never to hard to chew. Plus they are not like other gummy candies. They are kinda addicting and I don't know why.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

These are some of the most disgusting chewy, things ive ever ate. The fact i don't eat fish, and the fact that i don't like gummies anyways, makes this a one star review. These things are so nasty OMG.
Martha L.
Martha L.

THESE ARE THE BEST GUMMY LIKE CANDIES. I have no idea why I love these so much, but they are so good. Addicting my good. They are affordable and great for parties. I would definitely recommend these.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.

This bag lasts forever. I like to let my bag open so they get a littler harder and aren't as chewy. This is the perfect bag for me and lasts over a good amount of time. Great flavor and great price!
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH

I buy swedish fish all the time. I love the taste of fruit and i get that in this candy . It sticks to my teeth though and I don't really like that but I still eat them cause that how good they are.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

One of my favorite candies ever! They have the best flavor, and are so soft and chewy. I have problems with certain gummy candies, because they hurt my teeth, and these don't bother my teeth at all.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Awesome but too much for one person! Don't do it! Greta for parties or tris with the kids. These are the smaller fish about an inch big - easy to eat by the handful! Still all the same great flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now