Add a Photo
Kristella L.
Alice, TX
June 1, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Bag
One of my favorite candies. this candy isn't amazing in flavor but once you eat one there will be more to follow. the chewy texture just like sour patch is why I want more
Sara D.
Sara D.
I love getting the all red swedish fish bag...makes it so much easier to sort through because i only really like the green and red. the rest aren't worth the calories IMO.
Raeesah I.
Raeesah I.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love swedish fish. They have a distinct flavor thats specific to their brand. Very good texture minus the fact it gets stuck in your teeth. Definitely an acquired taste.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
These are great. Not too sweet or sticky in your mouth. The kids love them, they're not my favorite. But i will usually go to Swedish fish if I know someone has an allergy
Monica V.
Monica V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Definitely my favorite chewy candy. I normally shove a hand full in my mouth at a time. They are he perfect amount of sweet and they also bring me back to when I was a kid
Mariah I.
Mariah I.
Swedish Fish is a childhood candy for me.. Over the years it's never changed and still really good and fun to snack on. You can NEVER have just one!! Lol .. Great snack 😍
Maisie N.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
June 12, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I've introduced so many friends to this candy and all of them have became addicted to Swedish fish after trying them. They are soft and chewy and you can't have just one.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL
I love the taste of Swedish fish. They taste like red sour patch kids without the sour flavoring. They are not too expensive and can be found at any store carrying foods.
Alassia G.
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
I've bought this bag a couple times and I can eat them in a few days. these have such good flavor and they're super chewy. these are affordable and anybody can eat these.
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
These have always been a favorite of mine and they are even beyond tasty when they are very fresh! I have had some bags that were kind of hard but the fresh are the best!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?