Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lincoln

I am not so hot on Swedish fish. The taste is kind of bland compared to other candies like this. The price is good though, you could buy it at any store that sells candy. I don't think it repurchase worthy.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA

This is truly my favorite candy ever!! You can never just eat one, which is why I buy the large size bag. One of the only items in the house I have to hide from everyone, or they will be gone within a day!
Kara M.
Kara M.

Been loving this candy for years. taste great smells great when you first open the bag and now I have a son we don't eat candy often but maybe once or twice a month and this is always a go to candy for us.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

I'm not a big candy eater but I tried these and they were good. I like how they are a bit chewy so that way I feel like I need to chew them more and there for eat less but I wish they had different flavors
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Colts Neck, NJ

Yummm this candy is addicting !!!! I have such a sweet tooth and I could eat this candy all day lol but I won't because then I would feel gross. But I cheat once in a while and splurge on my favorite candy
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

One of my favorite gummy candies such a great flavor very soft and chewy. I can't really compare the flavor to any other sweet. Very good amount in the packaging. I buy them every time I get the chance to.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

You can never have too many Swedish Fish. My issue with this bag is that they are all TINY & it's not advertised on the packaging that they are smaller than the average Swedish Fish. Other than that, YAY!!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE

Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

They are so yummy and delicious! These have been a childhood favorite of mine and I am glad that they are around for my kids to enjoy. We like to put these in little gift bags for teacher appreciation day.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

These are a movie at essential. I really like them with their chewy texturethat is soft and sweet. The price is very very very affordable and I bought it at Target. I will be recommending these to others!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?