22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
always traded my chocolate for these, they're so good but i've always wondered what the flavor is... it's like a mix or cherry and strawberry but i was never sure. there never sticky or get stuck in ur teeth
I think that this is one of the best gummy snacks on the market. It's not too sweet or two chewy it's just right. It's very affordable and cheap and I haven't really found anything similar to this product.
These are SO good! The flavor is amazing and they are very affordable! They are soft and chewy and I eat them fairly often! They are totally worth trying! My whole family loves them! I recommend these to any one with a sweet tooth like me!
Sweedish fish are something I always have in my house. This bag is easy to eat and the family can all share. I love that they are always consistent and have an awesome taste. I would definitely recommend this
Swedish fish are a staple in my household, everyone loves them! They are great for a quick pick me up, or to throw in a ziplock bag to keep the little ones happy on the go. You can't go wrong with these yummy gummies!
They are so yummy and delicious! These have been a childhood favorite of mine and I am glad that they are around for my kids to enjoy. We like to put these in little gift bags for teacher appreciation day.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They taste exactly like how I remember as a kid. My mom gets these all that time for when I have my son over. They have them at Walmart and Kroger in the bagged candy aisle.
Ok let's be real who doesn't love Swedish fish. Best flavor ever and I could honestly eat the whole bag. Obviously I don't love when it gets stuck in my teeth (lol) but it's honestly so good it's worth it!
One of my favorite candies! They curb my sweet tooth without being overly sugary. I like that they taste even better when given some air too, make the coating just a bit harder. I'll always repurchase when I need a little candy.
The other day my husband got sent some Swedish fish from some family members and I just went in and ate them all . They are so good . Sweet but not to sweet . I am definitely going to purchase this again.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos