Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
This is juicy I love the flavors the fish is great and I always eat the entire bag you can't have one and I love the color of the package. No comparing it to any chew candy
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA
June 16, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Some soft candies are great because they are sweet and they don't give you a toothache but theses are not one of those soft candies they hurt my teeth and kept getting stuck
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I haven't had these in a long time, but i use to eat them all the time when i was little. they taste so good. also your little kids can pretend that the fishes are swimming.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy. I recently just purchased some to put in my children's Easter baskets and now have them hooked on them. The taste is fantastic!
Briana B.
Briana B.
Yum! My favorite candy. Sticks to the teeth a little so just brush your chompers a little extra and you're good to go. They are somewhat bite size and have a unique flavor.
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
I am so in love with this candy! The texture is just right! It doesn't get severly stuck in your teeth like milkduds lol and the taste is just perfect. You GOTTA try these!
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI
These are so good! I can only eat a few at a time though. I didn't not like them when i was younger but now that I'm older these are one of my favorite things in the world.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I love swedish fish. They are the perfect amount of gummy and flavor. I don't really pick them up that often but whenever I am at a movie theater these are my first choice.
Sara D.
Sara D.
I love getting the all red swedish fish bag...makes it so much easier to sort through because i only really like the green and red. the rest aren't worth the calories IMO.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Pittsburgh, PA
What a fantastic candy! They're very sweet. Great value, very affordable and perfect for a snack at the movies.

Would not recommend for people who hate chewy fruity candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?