22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Luxx M.
Luxx M.
Swedish Fish are so yummy and chewy and one of my favorite candies. The last forever. And they are Vegan.makes me happy to find good unexpected vegan candy.
Nusrat C.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
My friend always gets these for me and she got me hooked on these fish. It's addicting and I prefer them rather than sour patch. There chewy and taste good.
C R.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
My favorite candy of all time, I love how sweet and chewy they are. I always get a box when I'm going to the movies or when I'm in ikea. Totally affordable.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite candy! If you freeze it, they taste really good too! I get them from the dollar tree because it's a small portion. I love Swedish fish!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
These are one of my favorite candies. The re sealable bag is great, but I love when the Swedish fish get dried out a bit. They have sort of a berry flavor.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these!!! I eat all of them in one day. They are addicting. I remember buying them for a penny when I was a kid. These are my favorite childhood candy.
LA H.
LA H.
I have more of a sweet tooth for chocolate so Swedish Fish isn't my favorite guilty pleasure. But I do like the Swedish fish and it is a great movie snack!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Swedish fish are nice and chewy, and have the traditional flavor of cherry licorice. The large bags are a good price because you get a lot more at once. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?