22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I would die for swedish fish, I will constantly eat them until my stomach hurts. Too good for this world. I don't understand why people think they're gross they're literally the best cherry flavored candy
I like swedish fish but I feel like I only ever buy these at the movie theater. I never really find myself looking for them in the candy aisle. Not sure why. I guess I just do not get cravings for them.
i believe that i live for candy, as crazy as this may sound, but i crave candy so much, and so many sweet teeth that i always buy the party size bag of candy so i can have a stash at all times, i love candy so much, plus that give me energy.
Yum! The husband and son love these guys. There's no other gummy like a Swedish fish their texture, taste, and fun shape. The value is good and I buy when it's requested. Great for popcorn and movie nights
I am not a huge fan of these, but I tend to reach more for chocolate sweets. BUT my son and husband LOVE these. They often grab them at the gas station. They do taste GREAT and are super cute.
Sweedish fish are something I always have in my house. This bag is easy to eat and the family can all share. I love that they are always consistent and have an awesome taste. I would definitely recommend this
They are so yummy and delicious! These have been a childhood favorite of mine and I am glad that they are around for my kids to enjoy. We like to put these in little gift bags for teacher appreciation day.
always traded my chocolate for these, they're so good but i've always wondered what the flavor is... it's like a mix or cherry and strawberry but i was never sure. there never sticky or get stuck in ur teeth
These are my best friend's favorite and unlike them too! I eat them every once in a while. They do have a good flavor! I buy these at Walmart for the most part. Definitely repurchase worthy. I'm a big fan!
I think that this is one of the best gummy snacks on the market. It's not too sweet or two chewy it's just right. It's very affordable and cheap and I haven't really found anything similar to this product.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos