Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI

The original is my fat the best! I don't really like the multi flavored pack. If you're going to eat these just make sure you have floss and a toothbrush handy because they get stuck in your teeth big time.
Grace U.
Grace U.

The original Swedish Fish are the best. This is a great candy to share. My only complaint is that they leave a bit of a greasy residue on your fingers that transfers to other things. I would recommend them.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ

A great candy alternative when you don't want anything too intense. I love red/cherry candies and will never say no to Swedish fish. My only issue is that they do not retain freshness like other candies do.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

Yummy stuff. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth! They are great for any occasion. Daily snack, anniversaries, weddings, birthday parties! They are great for anyone! I would highly recommend them to others!
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Springfield, GA

Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a little girl. Me and my GG (my great grandma) used to eat them all the time when she picked me up from daycare. I don't think I'll ever stop eating them.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV

Who doesn't love sweetest fish they're such a child childhood classic. They are very sweet and gooey and have a different taste than any other candy out there. I feel this is still a popular candy even now!
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL

Ooohhh! My other favorite candy! These taste so good! I hope many people eat them because I do. It's my guilty pleasure to eat them a lot. I recommend it to everyone. Who doesn't like candy?! It's the best.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.

Aside from getting stuck on my teeth and making them hurt, these are amazing. I love Swedish fish! They aren't extremely sweet like other candies. Every time I go to the movies, these are my snack of choice!
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Herndon

Swedish fish taste just like the red sour patch kids without the sugar part. I love this flavor because I love fruity things! I would say that it's one of the best candies out there! I totally recommend it!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love these! The flavor is so wrong but not to strong and they don't stick to your teeth like a lot of gummy candys. They are chewy but not sticky and you can do lots of fun crafts for kids won't them too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now