Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN

My favorite candy is anything chewy and fruity. Swedish Fish are no exception. They are a nice change from the normal fruity chews. They are a little harder and have a unique flavor, kinda cherry.
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

These are amazing!! Once I start eating them they automatically get addicting. I don't eat them all the time but I always get the 3.5 pound bag from Sam's Club so when I want them, I have them. 💕
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

This is my all time favorite candy. The flavor is amazing and unique. The texture is soft and gummy. Overall, this product is so iconic. Swedish fish are tied to so many of my childhood memories!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI

This is the best candy to just eat watching a movie or just eating . They are soft an good. You can buy them at walmart for just 5 dollars a big bag! I recommend them to candy junkies lol like me
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi

You can pretty much find these anywhere, I get mine at my Walmart or Target. Definitely chewy but so addicting! Great flavor nothing crazy sweet, I've had these since I was a kid and I love them.
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA

I love love these candies!!! at any moment I could eat these. the texture is great and the flavor as well. this is my number one candy to go to. plus it's fun to play with for deserts and treats.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA

Swedish fish are a great snack for our house as we have a two year old who I always worry about choking on hard candies so I stretch them out so they are thinner and then he can easily chew them.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.

Diesel the perfect candy for bringing to the movie and chewing on or just sitting around on the couch watching a movie and doing on they never fail to quench my need for something sweet and chewy
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I love the simplicity of this candy. I love the cherry flavor. I love the consistency of the candy. I love that you can buy them almost anywhere and they always taste the same. Always a favorite.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY

Swedish fish is a candy that I have had since I was young, so I love the taste. I buy it from Walgreens mostly. I purchase this once a month typically. The fish tastes sweet and it is very chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now