Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Reading, PA

Classic candy that's cheap and easy to find at just about anywhere. Packages come in a range of sizes so you choose how much you want. I always love this candy and it never lasts for more then a few minutes.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA

These are fun for decorative desserts, but are also delicious! I will sometimes put these on cupcakes or in an alcoholic drink to look like its swimming around. It kind of in a way taste similar to twizzlers
Selina G.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA

I used to love this candy as a child. i recently stopped by at rite aid and picked this candy up and wow. i regret not getting it sooner. Its amazing. the packaging is so adorable and its very soft and chewy
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mooresville, NC

Absolute go-to snack when I know I am not hungry, but craving something sweet. Texture and taste are always amazing! Just fun overall and great value. Grab a huge bag and always keep around the office.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA

Love Swedish Fish! My mom always had a giant bag handy, which I stole from on a regular basis ... sorry, Mom! I like these because they aren't as sweet as other gummy candies. They are super sticky, though!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lincoln

I am not so hot on Swedish fish. The taste is kind of bland compared to other candies like this. The price is good though, you could buy it at any store that sells candy. I don't think it repurchase worthy.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ

A great candy alternative when you don't want anything too intense. I love red/cherry candies and will never say no to Swedish fish. My only issue is that they do not retain freshness like other candies do.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH

Loving having these in a bag during the day for a quick sweet treat! I'm not usually a fan of licorice but these are super delicious! I bought a small bag at the dollar tree, but you can find them anywhere!
Grace U.
Grace U.

The original Swedish Fish are the best. This is a great candy to share. My only complaint is that they leave a bit of a greasy residue on your fingers that transfers to other things. I would recommend them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH

These are my jam. They're low-fat so I never feel guilty about eating a whole bag. They may get stuck in your teeth while you're devouring them, but to me, that is a small price to pay for this tasty snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?