22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This Swedish fish is okay it's not that bad I mean for me it doesn't taste like anything. not my favorite candy but I mean I eat it. It's not expensive and very affordable. I mean i would definitely buy again.
Love these little candies. They have such a unique taste like no other gummy candy. There red and bright and I love them. There very addictive and affordable. I eat these pretty often. I will buy again soon.
Yum! My favorite candy since I was a kid. These are yummy and good priced. Grab a handful when you're having a sweet tooth. I eat these all the time! So good. I buy them every week. I would recommend this candy.
Swedish Fish are God's gift to mankind. These little gummy fish are what will get you through the hardest times, the best times, and the most confusing times. These little suckers are packed with flavor and happiness and they don't cost much!
I love Swedish fish. It tastes so fruity. I love packing snacks like these when I go on vacation because their packages are small so they fit in bags easily. This is a necessity when I travel so I recommend it.
Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies. I love finding the big value bags! The only thing that bugs me is when they get stuck to your teeth, but that's a small price to pay for deliciousness.
Best candy ever! I use to eat these as a little girl and ever time I eat one I'm always reminded of my past. Only bad part is how sticky they are in your teeth. Be careful if you have restorative dental work
The best!!!!!!! Love these so much, they messed up with the colorful boxes these were and still are the best candy. Not too sweet and not super sticky with just the perfect chew. I would keep buying these because they taste so freaking good.
I would die for swedish fish, I will constantly eat them until my stomach hurts. Too good for this world. I don't understand why people think they're gross they're literally the best cherry flavored candy
Sweedish fish are something I always have in my house. This bag is easy to eat and the family can all share. I love that they are always consistent and have an awesome taste. I would definitely recommend this
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos