Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Any H.
Any H.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish have and always will be my favorite candy. They bring back memories of my grandma bringing them to my brother and I every time that she would visit and remind us of our Swedish heritage.
Aly O.
Aly O.

I grew up on Swedish fish.... They are a such a classic treat! They taste great. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they seem to have a slight powdery coating on the outside if them.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI

Favorite candy! Plus with this big bag it lasts awhile! Love the resealable packaging, keeps everything fresh for a very long time. Can always find this share able size bag at my local grocery store.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.

This bag lasts forever. I like to let my bag open so they get a littler harder and aren't as chewy. This is the perfect bag for me and lasts over a good amount of time. Great flavor and great price!
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE

Classic candy from my childhood. Always delicious and always available in the stores where I shop. Great prices and a great treat to give the kids in easter baskets, movie nights, or school parties.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Awesome but too much for one person! Don't do it! Greta for parties or tris with the kids. These are the smaller fish about an inch big - easy to eat by the handful! Still all the same great flavor.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

One of my favorite candies ever! They have the best flavor, and are so soft and chewy. I have problems with certain gummy candies, because they hurt my teeth, and these don't bother my teeth at all.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH

I buy swedish fish all the time. I love the taste of fruit and i get that in this candy . It sticks to my teeth though and I don't really like that but I still eat them cause that how good they are.
Adelle M.
Adelle M.

I love Swedish fish, they are so addictive because they are so soft and juicy (like the perfect fruit snack) however the flavor does get old so you can only eat so many and it has a bad after taste
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now