Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Windom, TX
I have always loved Swedish fish. I guess because my favorite sour patch kid is the red ones and it taste just like them just without the sour. I like the shape of the fish.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Tampa, FL
My uncle (may he rip) got me hooked on these when I was little and they're just a tradition in my house now we can't go to the store without picking up a bag of Swedish fish!
Missy J.
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Yes! A low calorie candy! The taste is awesome! It has kind of a cherry mixed with cinnamon taste! They are chewy and amazing! One of my favorite all time candy, hands down!
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Newnan, GA
I don't eat any gummy candy except Swedish Fish. Keep up the good work and don't try so hard to change the flavor and shapes like everyone else. The prices are always right.
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you need to satiate your sweet tooth until you can buy something sweeter. I love these!! Pretty addictive (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)
Leyla L.
Leyla L.
Feb. 23, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Bag
My absolutely favorite candy !! If I'm not craving chocolate I'm craving Swedish fish! They get stuck to your teeth which is super annoying but it's too good to stop eating.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
One of my favorite candies. Although you cannot just eat one which is a downfall. They have a lot of sugar but are fat free so makes me feel a little better about my choice.
kaeli p.
kaeli p.
I absolutely love swedish fish one of the most popular candies in my house. There easy to chew unlike most candies which are harder to chew and have a good cherry like taste.
Katie N.
Katie N.
I've never been a fan of Swedish fish. They taste like you're eating rubber. It's all my personal preference, but I don't recommend it. I prefer sweet candies, but not this.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I love gummy candy and this is no exception. The taste and consistency are unlike anything else. I believe they came out with other flavor at one point but this is the best.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?