The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,282 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
yum yum yummmmmmmm! this are one of my favorite candies, I don't buy sweets very often but when I do i definitely need swedish fish in my life
Swedihs Fish is the hands down best product ever! Great price and even better smell and quality! I will buy this over and over and over again!
My favor go to movie theater snack. they're so sticky and that's just how I like my gummy candies and they're good value for how much you get.
My favorite snack during fall! I like that it's only sweet no sour like many other candies are today! I like that it has a cherry like flavor.
Great movie snack. Not to sugar, soft, and taste great. I usually eat this when I'm studying, watching a movie, or just need a piece of candy.
The large bags are the best. The candy is smaller and more flavorful than the large Swedish fish. Can be expensive for the larger bags though.
You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
One of my favorites! Love to snack on these during movie watching or TV show. They are good in price and usually easy to find in most stores.
I have always eaten these since i was little. and i still love them. and they have no coconut in it. and lately everything has coconut in it.
I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos